Car auctions

Pimped

VIP Member
VIP Member
I want to purchase a car from auctions rather than private, trader, or dealer. Unfortunately, I can't sign up to view online auctions as I am not a trader. Are there any auctions with a good selection of cars that don't require me to be a trader?

I was looking at BCA as they have a wide selection of cars and tend to have the types of cars I'm after (7 seater, 2014 onwards).

For now, I just want to observe the auctions for some of the cars I'm interested in to see how much they go for so I can determine if it is worth my time to pursue this method. If anyone has a login for BCA or any other major auctioneers, would you mind allowing me to use your account on a read-only basis? Alternatively, I can pick some cars from a lot-list and you could let me know what the hammer price was?

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
What about this one HERE they seem to be intact :) with live auctions. @Pimped
This ones no use either they don't show the current bid.

Last edited:

Pimped

VIP Member
VIP Member
What about this one HERE they seem to be intact :) with live auctions. @Pimped
This ones no use either they don't show the current bid.
No worries, thanks for trying

Anyone have a BCA login? Seen a car up for auction this Friday

turner brown

VIP Member
VIP Member
don't do it mate to much crap goes to auction. go look on gumtree and haggle hard you can take the car for a good test drive or get a pro to look over it also see what company's like webuyanycar would pay for it and use that as a guide to cheap prices .some auctions charge a chunk of fees
I got my wifes first car 3 years ago from gumtree for £290 a 05 polo and its done her 3 years with only needing coil pack when I bought it
was running like a dog but at that price I would have busted it up for more

TEST