Car auctions

DodgyTech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to purchase a car from auctions rather than private, trader, or dealer. Unfortunately, I can't sign up to view online auctions as I am not a trader. Are there any auctions with a good selection of cars that don't require me to be a trader?

I was looking at BCA as they have a wide selection of cars and tend to have the types of cars I'm after (7 seater, 2014 onwards).

For now, I just want to observe the auctions for some of the cars I'm interested in to see how much they go for so I can determine if it is worth my time to pursue this method. If anyone has a login for BCA or any other major auctioneers, would you mind allowing me to use your account on a read-only basis? Alternatively, I can pick some cars from a lot-list and you could let me know what the hammer price was?

What about this one HERE they seem to be intact :) with live auctions. @Pimped
This ones no use either they don't show the current bid.

Last edited:
What about this one HERE they seem to be intact :) with live auctions. @Pimped
This ones no use either they don't show the current bid.
No worries, thanks for trying

Anyone have a BCA login? Seen a car up for auction this Friday

don't do it mate to much crap goes to auction. go look on gumtree and haggle hard you can take the car for a good test drive or get a pro to look over it also see what company's like webuyanycar would pay for it and use that as a guide to cheap prices .some auctions charge a chunk of fees
I got my wifes first car 3 years ago from gumtree for £290 a 05 polo and its done her 3 years with only needing coil pack when I bought it
was running like a dog but at that price I would have busted it up for more

Back