TWAT modded subbed tvdrive!! Help!!

gizmoworld

Inactive User
Reaction score
My mate has a tvdrive box in TW area, he glitched his card and got ird and boxkey of it, then he made a new card with details, He gets all channels (including sports, setanta etc) exept MOVIES and cant use his tvdrive or whatever it is. He says the box just locks up on a movie channel and there is no option for a PIN, I done a card for him just incase he didnt do it right but still the same, So I got his original card and cleaned it only selecting (restore keys 2 + 3 and clean code space) and wrote back to card. card works ok but then cant use tvdrive. TB is not cut, (just aswell TWAT) I told him never to muck about with a subbed box, BUT!!! Any help much appreciated as always.

Leave the card with original image (that you've cleaned up) to update. It should eventually go to firmware RevB0D after a few hours. It will aslo be locked at this point and effectively back to what VM would expect.

The PVR functions etc are controlled by one of the tiers on the card. If they have expired then you wont get the functions. Again, you will need to wait for the tiers to update.

If the functionality doesn't come back then (when the card has got to RevB0D) call up VM and complain. If you are really lucky and kick up enough of a fuss you may even get a refund on this months bill !

cheers nozzer, good advice from you as always, much appreciated tried to thank you but can't see the thank buton, cheers anyway!!!

Back