TW...do the cap you?

joebow

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi..

I'm currently on BT with pipex...but cable is getting fitted in a few weeks in my area....

do they cap you on a download limit...as I do download alot

if not I will go to them and get bloody rip off SLY turned off as well as I have a dbox 2...

Regards

Joe!

Been with them for three years now and never been capped :)

I can count on one hand the downtime too in all this time, alltogether about 12 hours with no net , not bad for 3 years :Clap:

tiesto. said:
Been with them for three years now and never been capped :)

I can count on one hand the downtime too in all this time, alltogether about 12 hours with no net , not bad for 3 years :Clap:

you can count to 12 on one hand? :)

I have my PC on 24/7 and its alwas downloading something..

I have a 2Meg connection and now my internet is slowed down to less than 512k between 6pm and midnight...With pipex..

Last Month I downloaded 600 gig on a 2mb connection.....so if I had a 10 gig connection?????

I was just wondering if anyone downloads this amount of data regurarly without capping!!

I'm not gonna commit to a 12 month contract to be capped....but you do get free tv as a bonus!!!

joe!

Stick with Bt and get ukonline..

22meg, uncapped 29.99 pcm

Also i can get u the 1st month free if you pm me..

Tried the UKOnline Website...says 2Mb only available for me...and I live less than 1km from telephone exchange!

Does anyone download 24/7 on TW and get capped??

Joe!

I have never been capped. Only been without service one day in 4 years. Telly's a nice bonus as well.:Cheers:

thebigman said:
I have never been capped. Only been without service one day in 4 years. Telly's a nice bonus as well.:Cheers:
am the same never been capped am never off the thing.........£25 pcm

Back