TV Programs that make you laugh?

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
My current fav is MTV's 'Strutter'

What's yours?

My current fav is MTV's 'Strutter'
What's yours?
lol love this show has me in stiches every time its on. Have to turn the sound down as not sure parents would approve but his patter is priceless and so are his wee adverts for his "Strutter Gear"

Love South Park too, Cartman is a genius!

only fools for me still laugh me bolllox off every time i watch em , im into british houmour really not into yank crap

like john says, only fools and horses and simpsons! oh and top gear. quality tv.

fools and horses is one of the best and the royle family and open all hours

Last edited:
9 out of 10 cats and never mind the buzzcocks never fail.

I hadn't realised until went channel surfing last night that Rab C Nesbitt's back on. That had me in stitches, Paramount 2 9PM.
"Some place, Govan, eh? Where else can y'get a fish supper at 9:OO AM? Simple. Jes steal it aff a drunk whit's been layin pished ootside a close aw neet."

The new series of South Park on Paramount Comedy is very funny.
I am still amazed that they can get away with the stuff they do.

Any of the Blackadders, futerama, scrubs, malcolm in the middle are a few of my faves.

Still enjoy my old fawlty towers and some of the python stuff. Been listening to matching tie and handkerchief CD in car - still makes me laugh! Fools and Horses is a classic, also enjoy Open all hours!

Family guy, the Simpsons, Fawlty towers, Only fools, open all hours, porridge, Have I got news for you, League of Gentlemen mainly

Back