tuners

Hi Mr D Oji,

If u have an internal H drive connected, try your new image with H drive removed..
Sorted same prob for me, but with db 800........still have to refit the h Drive....

Cheers, port06

thanks mate but no internal hdd fitted, glad it sorted your problem though :cool:

Back again Oji,

Have u tried a simple factory reset after you have loaded your image.....

another old story from my memory....this sorted a tuner prob ( blue screening when I selected tuner set up ) on my DM 800 hdse..

Don't give up anyway, keep your thinking cap on....this is a very interesting topic... & will be watching for ure final solution....good luck.

Cheers, port06

You are using an A8p sim, have you tried an official image from the openpli site? Have you tried your old sim2 sim (with the patched images and bootloader)?

yeeha!!! sorted, turns out it was mainboard, both tuners work fine on replacement mobo.

ain't got a clue what screwed it up but it's up and running fine now.

thanks to all who help and stuck with me, it's truly appreciated lads, we got there in the end

Last edited:
yeeha!!! sorted, turns out it was mainboard, both tuners work fine on replacement mobo.

ain't got a clue what screwed it up but it's up and running fine now.

thanks to all who help and stuck with me, it's truly appreciated lads, we got there in the end

Woohoo I was right lol

Glad it worked m8
Did you have to pay or it?

Back