TSMedia

friendzi

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Installed this a week ago on my duo using open pli. Looks like a great plugin, Thing is half the streams dont seem to want to work, Sports etc...

Movie streams work great but i was hoping to be able to watch some streaming footy using this plugin, Is this possible?

Ive tested a few streams like fox sports and left it a while to load but get nothing at all. Am i missing something?

Thanks

im the same on 800se only sport that works is eurosport m8 would like a answer as well useing pli myself

lads its not a given nor magic

takes a lot of work for you to get your sports someone needs to be uploading

hence will work @ times wont @ others

can only be glad for what you recieve thats the way of the hobby

You might also want to upgrade to the latest version as that now has Navi-X feeds

now that may be handy

Ye have updated just thought my image was not good for iptv so the links are dead might be more links when preimer league starts

Sent from my HUAWEI Y300-0100 using Tapatalk 4

You might also want to upgrade to the latest version as that now has Navi-X feeds

NaviX is great but it does not have the search function yet but I’m sure it’s in the pipeline

Most of the time its so slow it unusable i tend to use mashup instead its alot quicker.
NaviX is great but it does not have the search function yet but I’m sure it’s in the pipeline

lads its not a given nor magic

takes a lot of work for you to get your sports someone needs to be uploading

hence will work @ times wont @ others

can only be glad for what you recieve thats the way of the hobby

Totally understand feeds do go down. but when its the majority of feeds you tend to think something is wrong on your end. Dont get me wrong, tsmedia is a great plugin. Just needed some clarification as to why most feeds wont work.

Thanks for the replys

Totally understand feeds do go down. but when its the majority of feeds you tend to think something is wrong on your end. Dont get me wrong, tsmedia is a great plugin. Just needed some clarification as to why most feeds wont work.

Thanks for the replys

How about you post one that's not working for you and we can check it our end?

That way you will know if it's your end or a general outage :)

my sky sports wont work bud

dont have a clue m8 just updated tsmedia and only sports channel that always works eurosport

ive tried

tsmedia > iptv > iptv-feeds > sports > JSC LIVE1

Wont work

Thanks

Have you tried any of the navi-x links,

Cannot check now myself as the wife is watching TV

like the others are saying most of the feeds don't work for me. Eurosport is the only one that constantly works.
I've never got any of the JSC channels to show anything.

The JSC channels did at one point work now nothing, I just wish the Author would have a clean up of the dead links for time to rather than adding more and more.

Long job though id suspect.

Back