Trying to get ccam221 working on TM800HD

stevethejack

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Vu+ Duo running great, so sort of know what I'm doing.

I know Technomate is a poor box, not mine, trying to set it up for a mate. Have downloaded image, channel list and ccam221 to the box.

Box is running:
Enigma: OpenPLi 2011-06-27-HEAD
Image: TM800-iQ-08/11/11

Have put in the c line in CCcam.cfg to var/etc, set file permission to 755. I've started cccam221 but only the FTA channels are coming through (I've tested to C line of my Vu+ and it worked fine of that).

Below is a screenshot of the results of logging into ccam through the box.

Any ideas would be most appreciated - Thanks

Attachments

• 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 13
Did you download CCcam through the panel? If not try it that way.

CCcam.cfg goes in "/etc/" but "/var/etc/" should also work as it is a sim link

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply.

I didn't download cccam221 from the panel, as it was already included in the image (as was mgcamd). Problem is when I go into the panel, it shows that no plugins are available to download.

I've tried getting mgcamd to work, but am very unfamiliar with that

I know the box is connected to the internet as I've done a network test, ad all ticks (except DHCP? which I selected 'No' to). I've also been able to connect to cccam via the i.p address as per screenshot, also using Vu+ control centre, and adding C line.

My Vu+ Duo works on BlackHole image, but the choice of images for the Technomate seems to be extremely limited, so I can't use the image I run on my Vu+.

By the descriptions you are giving, the emulator is working and not connecting to the server. Being able to connect to STB on internal network is not the same as it being able to connect to the internet. Easiest way to check is to download a plugin using the remote.

I'd also double check the config file for missing/extra spaces or typing errors. Maybe use the mini-web interface or notepad++ and filezilla.

Got it working.

I changed the DHCP to 'Yes', it allocated the box a different i.p. address, and the C line kicked into life for about 30 seconds. It went off, then I went back in, changed the DHCP to 'No', and amended the i.p. address to what it was before, and then it worked again, staying on permanently.

Thanks for you help.

Back