Tried everything but cant get my computer, dbox and router to link

xabi27

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all

Am sorry to be posting this as I know a million of these gets posted each day but I really have read through them and tried them but I am well and trully stuck.

I have rencently put flashed a new image onto my dreambox as the darkstar 2 server is currently down but for the life of me I cannot get my computer, the dreambox and the router to link(you know where you get that thick green line betwen all of them so I can edit the clines)

I have tried ticking the dchp rebooting and unticking, manualy changing the ip of the box and doing this same in dream control center, you name it ive tried it. When in Dcc below the picture of the box and the picture of the router the is the search engine ive done that and both times the only give me 1 option which is the exact same so the ip of the router is the same as the d box. If I manually change the d box in dcc and do the same with thecontoler so they mach the is still know joy. The gateway ip in the d box settings is the same as the ip for my computer. Also tried doing it the same as my router.

Am sure am doing something wrong though. Any help would be greatly apprciated.

Cheers.

Back