touchscreen jukebox

kcatntl

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,I am in the process of building a touchscreen jukebox,I have a 19" monitor that I have fitted a touch panel to,that works great,I have an old pc running with windows 7 ultimate,what I am looking for is a good free/cracked jukebox software programme,any suggestions to point me in the right direction would be appreciated.

I have been wanting to make one of these some time now, does the panel work well and were did you get these from?

got my panel of fleabay,from hong kong, easyworldtrading £67 inc postage, (19")
works quite well.

Last edited:
for some reason I can't get dw to run on windows 7, it's ok on xp but I want to use 7,
hope they update the drivers.

You could try windows media center, not a juke box program really, but it is built into windows 7, or a free alternative called media portal. Both play music, media portal plays FLAC files if you prefer real CD quality sound, rather than crappy MP3's.

I would have thought windows XP would be less overheads and run smoother than windows 7 for this situation.

I have used windows XP for a MAME cabinet in the past, if it's doing only 1 job that is.

Last edited:
Check this out if you're an iphone fan. Forum member Hejira started a discussion on this in the AV section but I can't seem to locate the thread.

you know, next to my mame cabinet ive always dreamed about, this is top of the list to make. Ive always thought about using a minit-itx cheapo mainboard (atom proc) etc etc.

will probably do this eventually, good luck and dont forget post piccys

Back