Torrent Sites

@Cockface the place you posted is invite only to join

Last edited by a moderator:
hi does cam anyone give me advice on ts media or iptv I have them on my z gemma h2s but cant seem to get them to play anything any advice would be appreciated ty sorry for reply on here but cant find how to start a new thread ty.

hi does cam anyone give me advice on ts media or iptv I have them on my z gemma h2s but cant seem to get them to play anything any advice would be appreciated ty sorry for reply on here but cant find how to start a new thread ty.

Not real sure about ts media, but you can download KodiDirect for the Zgemma and use Exodus etc. :)

kodilite has took over from kodidirect i think

rarbg.to is also a good alternative, you can even download without registering. you better seed anyways of course :)

Hi guys can anyone help on this please i keep getting connection lost and has been reset im using opera turbo i can only get on 3 sites

Does anyone know whats happened to h33t site

Hi guys can anyone help on this please i keep getting connection lost and has been reset im using opera turbo i can only get on 3 sites

Does anyone know whats happened to h33t site

this is good and has loads to choose from

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got an invite for IPT? Was a user but haven't torrented in a while and they delete accounts if not used in 89 days (or something like that).

^dont like extratorrent (while good) I prefer private frackers like ipt

Back