top tip for the site users. its a good time to invest your money buying up peoples carbon footprints.

thought id clear up that wee rumour bob was looking to kick off there lol. he knew him and me will have more profit for ourselves if he puts yous guys off. he might not want to share with digitalworldz.uk members the same as i do. hes not as committed to the site lol

Last edited:
last weeks brain storming was cut short because of personal reasons had some sad news. i havent been to a funeral before with all my senses enhanced like that it was very strange. am so committed to this am already straight into another session this weekend. there are several substances involved but the cases of strongbow are only for keeping myself hydrated. it doesn't have any influence on my thinking so dont worry about that guys. i don't feel the effects until am wineding down on Tuesday.

keeps yous posted

Sorry to hear about your loss pal.
Even though your post had some sad news the rest of it did put a smile on my face. Chin up and take care.

Sorry to hear about your loss pal.
Even though your post had some sad news the rest of it did put a smile on my face. Chin up and take care.
aye mate he was a buddy since we were kids, he would have approved of my enhanced awareness at the mass. its getting worrying am hearing of friends or people i knew passing more regular. usually its not that personal unless its family.

am getting negative vibes off nara that could hinder me a bit. i don't usually tolerate negativity i don't allow it about me but because hes a digitialworldz uk vip am letting it go so far. i don't know how much for vip. is it a one of payment? yearly? i could do that easily, and id be vip whatever. look what am doing, i am freeing you from your finanical burdens. carbon footprint trading will mean even your grandkids wont have to lift a finger.

its a give a man a fish teach a man to fish situation.

i might put a sanction on naras profits of 1m the rest to the cannabis anonymous foundation

the more you put in the more you get out. trusted members know me paypal

i put a shit load of furlough in to it nara, put free money in beaucoup bucks come out. don't worry am not a bad bastard. thats why i said might.

i don't want any other digitalworldz.uk members going after nara. lol. he/her still getting his full whack. that is not a real likeness am sure. had to edit like fk there feel like am answer loads of things at once i must not be at peak awareness yet

other news, am going to defcon 1 with this covid. be careful whos 2m your might be stepping into without a mask. be heed that warning if you are in the north, the 6 whatever. who can say what is and isnt reasonable force for someone taking it all in with 4d. i can't be held responsible if you break the guidlines and im in 4d. let yous know. thats me global warning for this next lockdown, but am starting this weekend

i get it now...... you're flogging LSD!!!

RE: @nara i like the way you're bouncing off each other... quite a double act.
nara being the straight man of course,

lol uh oh. i don't know what goes on in the vip section and i don't want to know it either but i would feel more comfortable if yous bounce off each other in there. am not saying its right or wrong and i wouldn't treat a person differently just because they were into that kind of stuff. bob youre still getting your .5 of a percent of my future earnings. i want to be clear about this though. i don't wish anything at all in return. i mean absolutely nothing whatsoever, so we are clear.

the last thing i would do with lsd is sell it, i wish some cnt would though, i wouldnt need to invest so much reaching peak awareness. its disappointing to see this. i came back online to do something important, would have been big for the site itself not the members personally, not to begin with anyway. its no ones fault its ruined its just not a good time so dont take it out on bob and nara fellow members.

Back