top tip for the site users. its a good time to invest your money buying up peoples carbon footprints.

isorry folks. of course theres going to be a black market in the carbon footprint game, theres a lot of dough to be made. ive been brain storming this for a while as yous know. anyway guys, 4d exists, i spent a week experiencing life in 4d and let me tell you ive got a really really nice feeling about this 4d and when its invented i can guartentee difgital world members the will be 4d ready, for a very reasonable fee of course, more like a gesture. i didnt believe in 3d or would this might be 5d tbh, its experimental phase. old timers might not be able to deal with this its a new way of thought and thinking but will very soon be the new normal. expand your consciousness, i feel like i have a connection, like am at one with every other living thing in the universe with the energy of a supernova. you know my paypals

you don't need to understand avid. carbon footprint, yes gullible people with more dough than sense are the target market. theres a few ways you can go about this am all above board of course, 4d is here, its just making it appear on ur telly, ive experiance the reality, don't know if i even tried 3d. am not gonna bother with 4 or 5 d telly i will just permanently alter my reality to 4d, thats how i roll

jah bless bro. theres me tm and me c for both just incase.

Last edited:
Joseph Joseph Joseph, I can’t find my carbon footprint (to see how big it is), I need your help, it’s like looking for Sasquatches footprint in the US wilderness.

come on mate, you pay for water. is this really a big leap for you? you havent been allocated your permitted amount yet is all. you dont have the full picture buddy, please use your profits responsibly

its alright nara, it must be crazy talk if you don't get it. creative thinkers will reap the rewards, you just have a good craic buddy.

i was going to start brain storming on a way how i should feed all my extra energy i mentioned back on to the power grid to generate beaucoup bucks. that could have a big impact on me carbon footprint master plan, need to do some number crunching, cant be too greedy

Last edited:
ah now, i just read over a few comments there, i know there are a lot of very knowledgeable people who use the site, i know it takes more than absorbing and regurgitating information, no matter the amount, just learning information others have discovered, to recognise these flashes of genius. theres not a lot of inspired thinking.

am just gonna put the info out there, do as you will.

Put me down for five bobloons......

Its a currency i made up but will surely fool some people.

hello joe matey...

When you say 3d and 4d joe,are you talking about 3d tv or 3rd and 4th dimension.... i'm not as clever as the other folks on this thread.

Ps do you accept bobloons?

no mate not at the moment, not likely to accept those until they hold some value to more than just the one person. am just gonna give you 0.5 percent of my future earnings cause am not a bad cnt. put the feet up my man, youre now retired. you have to prepare your mind for 4d bro.

youd think me myself had planned this covid malarkey the way its fast tracked me carbon footprint master plan and rocketed the potential returns am looking at.

I have experience 4d when I entered the matrix. I can find the door but I can’t seem to walk through it anymore.🙄

What do all men with power want? More power.🤔

if that is what your thinking of you are in for a nice surprise, far better.. i don't waatch a lot of telly though. i don't want power or i wouldnt share me flashes of genius avid. this is real life images in 4d mate, not some computer code bollocks who gonna be impressed by that i wouldnt think that was good tbh

Last edited:
that man will toke whatever the hell he wants, hire alan suger to roll his doobies and make a brew

I'd park this idea and wait for your luck to arrive like I did....Yesterday I've received the long awaited email from the Nigerian Prince! We're just finalising the small upfront fee I need to pay, then I'll be a millionaire!

@nara 's post above seems even more appropriate.
i dont recognise your user name buddy, theres 1 or 2 others i havent seen on the site too. i was talking about this carbon footprint master plan here on the site over a year aago. six months ago i waas a danger to myself aand others, ive altered my thinking, my mindset its what am talking about, i could really be on cloud 9 . and doing all this in 4d is the iceing on the cake. dont miss the boat, trusted members know me paypal.

jah bless brothers and sisters...i do recognise your username its thwe other fellas.

Last edited:
I'd park this idea and wait for your luck to arrive like I did....Yesterday I've received the long awaited email from the Nigerian Prince! We're just finalising the small upfront fee I need to pay, then I'll be a millionaire!

am a go getter i don't wait. am gonna create something huge. you could make something too but no where nearr as profitable as mine. am gonnaa generate me own wealth not wait on laady luck.

it seems you have some dough to invest now that your generous Nigerian friend has been so good to you. you should know me paypal

Back