top tip for the site users. its a good time to invest your money buying up peoples carbon footprints.

this isnt a new idea @ukbob , i have been advising you about this for a long time. you try putting a big dent in your carbon foot print right now. i bet it wouldnt take a big offer to convince you to part with that. send more money to that paypal and ill get you sorted out.

i wont be buying the carbon footprints from any site members, yous don't know the true values but i don't wanna rip dw members off i aalmost got helped once here but i couldnt follow the instructions except to mod me wii

this isnt a new idea @ukbob , i have been advising you about this for a long time. you try putting a big dent in your carbon foot print right now. i bet it wouldnt take a big offer to convince you to part with that. send more money to that paypal and ill get you sorted out.

i wont be buying the carbon footprints from any site members, yous don't know the true values but i don't wanna rip dw members off i aalmost got helped once here but i couldnt follow the instructions except to mod me wii

Thanks Joe, that's now as clear as...er...emotions11.gif

did i not already say i was just giving you a bag full of money? my brain power and concentration has been enhanced for a few days. ill explain when i return back down to your level hahahahaha fkkk

Must be a good scheme. Seems you have plenty money spare to buy mind altering substances 😂

did i not already say i was just giving you a bag full of money? my brain power and concentration has been enhanced for a few days. ill explain when i return back down to your level hahahahaha fkkk

Sounds like something Rick Sanchez would say.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Must be a good scheme. Seems you have plenty money spare to buy mind altering substances 😂
scheme makes it sound dodgey, i havent dipped into me carbon footprint profits yet. its not a good time to sell.

Sounds like something Rick Sanchez would say.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

not sure on thelegal question, theres no deception or anything, no one has their arm twisted while they accept my very unreasonable offer. trust me on this. wouldnt bother me either way

im spending the money i stroked off the furlough lol, don't allow that to doubt me other carbon footprint masterplanthough.

Joseph Joseph Joseph, I can’t find my carbon footprint (to see how big it is), I need your help, it’s like looking for Sasquatches footprint in the US wilderness.

Back