Tonights Boxing

torna-k

Inactive User
Reaction score
If anyone fancies a flutter with a good chance of getting some £££s back then get on Joan Ruzman to win tonight by K.O,T.K.O or disqualification. A £5 bet should bring you in the region of £50

put a fiver on with your advice :)

better go get your refund from the bookies mate, fight got cancelled in the final few hours leading up to it.

Apparently Guzman had been having a few "issues" with the weight and he didn't feel 100% so they called it off.

Damn shame coz I was really looking forward to it as well. Love watching Guzman fight - if u aint seen him before, he's a really skillful little boxer with ridiculously good, quick movement (imagine a smaller, quicker Mayweather Jnr).

This now the 2nd fight Guzman fight in a row thats had to be cancelled for some reason or other. (the Alex Arthur one previously). :(

better go get your refund from the bookies mate, fight got cancelled in the final few hours leading up to it.

Apparently Guzman had been having a few "issues" with the weight and he didn't feel 100% so they called it off.

Damn shame coz I was really looking forward to it as well. Love watching Guzman fight - if u aint seen him before, he's a really skillful little boxer with ridiculously good, quick movement (imagine a smaller, quicker Mayweather Jnr).

This now the 2nd fight Guzman fight in a row thats had to be cancelled for some reason or other. (the Alex Arthur one previously). :(

Thanks mate, ive been proper confused because i couldnt find the result with the fight,

i did the fight with bet365, how would i get a refund ?

Thanks mate, ive been proper confused because i couldnt find the result with the fight,

i did the fight with bet365, how would i get a refund ?

never used them myself mate but i'd imagine they probably just automatically refund it to your account or give you a credit??

Back