Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

today ambit200 add sigma1.06 Success

Hi mate in telnet are you putting an o (for open) b4 IP address??

For Xample o 192.168.100.1

Sorry mate seen you are using the o, have you tried pinging the modem from dos:

again 192.168.100.1

Im getting this when I try to connect using telnet :
192.168.100.10....Could not open Connection to the host, on port 23 : Connect failed

vintyd said:
Im getting this when I try to connect using telnet :
192.168.100.10....Could not open Connection to the host, on port 23 : Connect failed
hav you tried 192.168.100.1....??

i just tried to do it again but still cant connect. ive loaded sigma on no problems, set the mac address changed the config and still cant get on, any ideas?

pritesh said:
i just tried to do it again but still cant connect. ive loaded sigma on no problems, set the mac address changed the config and still cant get on, any ideas?
not sure m8 what you prob is ....you are changing your internet protocol tcp/ip back to obtain an ip address automatically..??

yep i am m8. this is what i have done so far. loaded sigma on changed the Frequency to the us one changed the ds frequency to the ex c&w one, changed the config to the 10mb one, spoffed the nic card.

pritesh said:
yep i am m8. this is what i have done so far. loaded sigma on changed the Frequency to the us one changed the ds frequency to the ex c&w one, changed the config to the 10mb one, spoffed the nic card.

spoffed the nic card..not done that myself.. you are sure its a working MAC ..only thing a can say is..... if all is right what you hav done it should be on...

the reason i had to spoof my nic card was because my subbed modem was connected to the same nic. i no its a lot to ask but would someone mind helping me over msn?

have I got a dodgy bin file or something? Anyone know why ive killed 5 modems and ive followed everything correct :(

i dont think it can be a didgy file as if you got it off here other members have used it and it worked. what bit are you getting up to?

Hi mate, thanks for the 10mb advise,

As for sigma mate, I have done one today without a problem with the files on the forum, So it is not the files.

was sigma not always an english thing cause ive never used it b4 until now? tho it works on my new SB4100i(recommend it for personal use vinty) obviuosly and i understand the concept of wat were doin...makin 200s as solid as SBs but could that b the prob????

Im gettin to the point where I load the bin file and do the hard reboot. I then get nothing in hyper and cant telnet the modem or even ping it. Im just gonna move onto the 4100i

vintyd said:
Im gettin to the point where I load the bin file and do the hard reboot. I then get nothing in hyper and cant telnet the modem or even ping it. Im just gonna move onto the 4100i

telnet is hard to operate mate u need to run it a copuple of times and cut and paste into it after u boot the modem it does work, no1 in belfast can use that fix or derry, dunno bout anywere else, i get "<he" on a blank page in 192 ffs :(

Back