today ambit200 add sigma1.06 Success

i took the flash chip out and tried to reprogram with a willem,there seems to be an error with the mx chip and its not supported,had the two lights and a boot originally,but since lifting chip and reprogramming the modems dead so its not worth doing,best use a jtag to bring a modem back.

Belfast

Console Master said:
No it is not!!Belfast is Docsis 402750000 downstream QAM64 100% definite.

The only difference about Belfast is the new authentication certificates that NTL now use in Belfast that they do not use anywhere else. See this post

Qweer I sent you a PM about this ;)

Has anyone from Belfast got this to work yet?

on da sigma page can u use an ambit 200 config file
eg.cmreg-ntlhm200-bund03.cm with an ambit 120 mac

pburns said:
Has anyone from Belfast got this to work yet?
the ambit200 add sigma is Success .
Can't see which from the information step makes a mistake. You may attempt open or close sigma each kind of option.

Slimbo said:
Hi m8,

Just changed mine to cmreg-ntlhm200-bund03.cm and sigma works fine still :D

So yeah,you can

Slimbo :D
Which area are you in?

No No you misunderstand,

The question originally posed was can a ambit 120 mac use a bund03 200 mac.I didnt download it m8,my modem just swiped it off the tftp server and is using that instead.If you want the actuall cm file,you need the original mac addy that goes with it,then you can download it to your computer with sigma,Well thats the only way i could find of doing it,Its good if you wanna find out your snmp community string coz its written in the conf

p.s. i think were straying away from the main topic lol

Slimbo said:
No No you misunderstand,

The question originally posed was can a ambit 120 mac use a bund03 200 mac.I didnt download it m8,my modem just swiped it off the tftp server and is using that instead.If you want the actuall cm file,you need the original mac addy that goes with it,then you can download it to your computer with sigma,Well thats the only way i could find of doing it,Its good if you wanna find out your snmp community string coz its written in the conf

p.s. i think were straying away from the main topic lol
I in China. My meaning lets Belfast
Increase dcmreg-ntlhm200-bund03. cm through tftp serverWhether does cm have a look to work.

qwea said:
I in China. My meaning lets Belfast
Increase dcmreg-ntlhm200-bund03. cm through tftp serverWhether does cm have a look to work.

i think what he meant and qwea are trying to say is this(and i kind of answered it)

slimbo: you can use any config, and any mac with sigma, it doesnt matter what modem you got, if you can download the config, why not upload it here??

qwea: is trying to say if you can upload a modified version of bund03 onto the tftp and give him the address and config name so he can use.

well if thats the case,i can only supply a 120 bund03 as i have no 200 mac addresses,but i am happy to supply a cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm file

Thanks for clearing that up raven :D

Slimbo said:
well if thats the case,i can only supply a 120 bund03 as i have no 200 mac addresses,but i am happy to supply a cmreg-ntlhm120-bund03.cm file

Thanks for clearing that up raven :D

its ok, can u download different modem ones as well like 200 and 250 bund 03 configs and upload it here??

and maybe show us how you done it as well??(maybe pushing my luck here!!!)

Just to let you know,you can only grab the config file,if you have the original mac addy,thankfully i had a 250 config file to spare.

There is an option in sigma where you can type in what you want,but i have never got it to work.

If you wanna download a config,you do it direct from the very 1st page in sigma,put in your mac addy,and click change,then click on reboot,when it comes back on line it should display the config name on the 1st page,all ya gotta do is click that config name,and it downloads the config from the modem rather then the tftp server :)

Hth

i take it you enter this when you right click you netowork card?

Back