To My Scottish Friends

dont push it to far???? threats now
how the @@@@ would you like it if it was your car ian
cant take the boy out of govan eh?

Funny thing about spaghetti hoops (apart from the futility) is someone has to make them? Come on, @boab34, no threats here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Like someone said earlier its not just yes supporters acting out of line there is a house close to me with a lot of yes banners plastered on windows etc and someone graffiti there wall with the words NO how would you like if that was your house ?

Like someone said earlier its not just yes supporters acting out of line there is a house close to me with a lot of yes banners plastered on windows etc and someone graffiti there wall with the words NO how would you like if that was your house ?

as has been mentioned already.
let's not let the minority spoil it for all. :)

no need to post individual incidents, it adds nothing to the thread..

What you and boab34 are saying is the sad side of this whole debacle. We live in a democracy and all have a right to express our preference. Unfortunately there are always arseholes among us to mar what should be a peaceful democratic process.
The votes have now all been cast. It is now time for both sides to get together whatever the result and move Scotland forward. If we don't then we are staring into the abyss :(

Well I see the result is a NO vote :)

Im also hearing on the news that how long will it take Scotland to get back to normal with Scotland being divided

I hope you guys get back to normal real soon

Virtually unheard of 85% turnout.

Reality is that nothing is going to change until after the general election, I'm sure lots of promises will be made between now and then.

Virtually unheard of 85% turnout.

Reality is that nothing is going to change until after the general election, I'm sure lots of promises will be made between now and then.

And broken shortly thereafter. As you say, nothing is going to change.

And broken shortly thereafter. As you say, nothing is going to change.

From BBC, pre-election promises,

Labour wants to give Holyrood the power to vary income tax by 15p in the pound - but not the power to cut the top tax rate on its own.
The Conservatives propose to give Scotland total control over income tax rates and bands. Holyrood would also be accountable for 40% of the money it spent.
The Liberal Democrats propose giving Scotland power over income tax, inheritance and capital gains tax. The party has also touted scrapping the Act of Union between Scotland and England and replacing it with a declaration of federalism.

At the end of the day, with a vast turnout, the people of Scotland have voted 'NO'. As to say nothing will change, I disagree. This will have an impact across the whole of the UK in some shape or form.

At the end of the day, with a vast turnout, the people of Scotland have voted 'NO'. As to say nothing will change, I disagree. This will have an impact across the whole of the UK in some shape or form.

There were some changes what would have happened anyway regardless of the referendum, I am not expecting any huge changes because of the referendum. This will soon be forgotten about down south with pending national election and potential vote on Europe.

@buzzer are you watching bbc Scotland news?
Looks a bit feisty in George square tonight :(

nope, all calm where i live then..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back