Phone Unlocking Tmobile Pulse simlock block unlock reset key

Bilals

Inactive User
Reaction score
please help i purchased a code from fleebay to unlock a Tmobile Pulse what a pain its been he sent me a code. everytime i put the code in it kept saying wrong code. i then tell him its not working so he sends me another one tried that same again not working. Looks like i have done it to many times and now the phone says "simlock block unlock reset key" i told the guy and he said he cant do anything i have put the code in to many times i think he said you only get 10 chances then the phone locks so he gives me a refund and says bye Well thanks for telling me i only get 10 tries and thanks for the wrong codes man thats me left with a screwed phone worse part about its my mums phone. advice please thanks

Only people I know that offer the unlock code, AS WELL as the block key are unlockking.org It costs $25 dollars though.
Heres the link

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Sites nothing to do with me, but reading the geek forums I use, no one has a bad word for them.

Remember that you need the pricier of the two options as you need to unblock then unlock

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Blartiartfast. i have got it all sorted now thanks to this website Unlock Huawei Phones cost me 30usd got it all up and running within 24hrs very nice chap to deal with no messing he sent me two codes one to get rid of the unblock and then the unlock to all networks code big mamas happy now :)

Back