TM800HD source code available

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
The core files needed to develop TM800HD images have just been uploaded, i have to update my linux setup before i can access them properly though, but, its a step towards more teams creating more images for this receiver

hopefully this will mean some exciting developments for owners of this receiver over the next few months

:)

About time! Personally I would like to see a beta image by mid november with dolby audio bug fixed :)

in the news section of the download center

Download center

Source files for TM-800 has been released 8 developers
Now source files of TM-800 available for all developers
Looking forward to see few new images very soon

id imagine something will appear in the news section of TM.com to officially confirm this

Was just going to get rid of my Tm800 after just investing in a Vu+Duo
Great box best i have had so far...
might keep it a bit and see what happens....:proud:

This is a good first step but lets not get too carried away, I would be very suprised if it was just as easy as getting a new image to fix all the problems and will still take a while and probably a few driver updates to get sorted. That being said this is a very importent step to getting this box sorted.

Outstanding.

Let's wait and see who picks it up.

Great News....

This is better news than someone saying a new image has been released with everything fixed!

This is truly a sign of UR Teams defeat and TM waking up and smelling the coffee!

Does this mean the end of UR releases, inlcuding the imminent one?

Wicked were's vix team? :) if only i was clever and knew what to do with it.

I really hope this is the way forward for this box can't wait to see what teams jump on board.

Only to certain groups though :( what about single coders ? that play with images as a hobby
so its not really avalible as such

TM800HD source code available
The core files needed to develop TM800HD images have just been uploaded, i have to update my linux setup before i can access them properly though, but, its a step towards more teams creating more images for this receiver

hopefully this will mean some exciting developments for owners of this receiver over the next few months

According to the news it has been released to 8 teams if I'm reading it right?

"Source files for TM-800 has been released 8 developers
Now source files of TM-800 available for all developers
Looking forward to see few new images very soon"

What about source files for other TM boxes? Would like to see some non UR_team images for TM500 Super

What about source files for other TM boxes? Would like to see some non UR_team images for TM500 Super

Looks like we are not going to see the source code for this one bally they have only released it to teams, it's still not available to everyone.

does anyone know what teams the source code has been released to?? Hope the VIX Team has it, my mate has a VU+ Duo and their image is the best out there for it

does anyone know what teams the source code has been released to?? Hope the VIX Team has it, my mate has a VU+ Duo and their image is the best out there for it

I doubt it because the vix team is a group of hobbyists.

Ive contacted someone about the possibility of a vix image, waiting for a reply

best thing tm did was release source code everything went tits up for them

Back