TM800hd saing static ip problem

bigal993

Inactive User
Reaction score
Guyz
My tm800hd last night started playing up coildnt login via ip addy t check the connections in cccam
So i flashed it via mini root to see if it would sort it, in network connections it said it could communicte via its ip, so i refflashed via usb stick, with a differnt image, and still the same i can log in ia miniroot but as soon as i go to eneter my cfg file in cccam it locks the mini web up,
In the network settings its saying cant connect, and check the linuxbox static ip ???

Ive never seen that on any box before, one thing i have noticed s in openport the ftp and telnet ports are shoiwing as closed, but if i open yjem yhey just close again

Any advice guyz apart form throw it in te bin

Ive had to put my old dreambox back in for now, and that connected straight away and is working well but no hd or rf out

Thanks
Al

Try using an FTP client like filezilla to transfer your cfg instead of miniroot,might work :)

Are you sure you are logging on and not just using a cached page? In any case ftp as above is better as you don't have to restart receiver.

Trying using dhcp and check it has connected. Then change to static IP. I prefer to reserve IP address on router and leave devices on dhcp.

Are you sure you are logging on and not just using a cached page? In any case ftp as above is better as you don't have to restart receiver.

Trying using dhcp and check it has connected. Then change to static IP. I prefer to reserve IP address on router and leave devices on dhcp.

Thanks for the advice guyz, its a strange one, I've never seen the linuxbox static ip thing before, i will put the ox back in later and try and ftp in, the login is user and blank for password ? If i remember isnt it

Back