TM800HD being released today

JohnO1234

Inactive User
Reaction score
Yep it's true. It's April the 1st all over again.

lmao, is it bollox......

:alcohol:

Has it been officially announced that it's not goining to be released today?

I'm gonna have no fecking TV after 4pm today, lol

About as much chance of you geeting a box tomorrow as England winning the world cup lol

JohnO

About as much chance of you geeting a box tomorrow as England winning the world cup lol

JohnO

looks good then, as england have won the world twenty20 cup yesterday...lol:proud:...or are you talking about the football world cup...?..:FRIGHT:

Spoke to Eurosky on phone there. He had just spoke to TM there. Boxes are being released and will be despatched tomorrow morn for next day wednesday delivery

Happy days

Yeah, I just saw Digidudes post, thank fook!

My testicles are safe once more.

If the tools/images are released today you might see boxes tomorrow?

Talking to a trader he says the software is still not ready and technomate wont release the boxes till the image is stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the tools/images are released today you might see boxes tomorrow?

Talking to a trader he says the software is still not ready and technomate wont release the boxes till the image is stable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As above tho, they have spoke to TM this morn and they stated they are releasing the boxes.

Not they might release them.

just spoke to the guy where mines coming from and they aint even got them in stock so god knows when mines coming.lol all i got was there in this country and there waiting for stock. :feck:

If they are released to day and i hope they are where are the tools/images?

Just one image so farbased on OpenPli, and why do you need tools anyway?

It's a Linux box, FTP and Telnet are all you really need.

Manic01

Do you thank any post that do not praise the spiderbox or dis the tm ?

Just some thing I have noticed. Lets just wait and see how the 2 boxes compare when out.

Like witchy says why need tools if its linux.

I take it the spiderbox needs loaders tools etc for the daily patches or update.

Its a different box for different customers needs.

Manic01

Just some thing I have noticed. Lets just wait and see how the 2 boxes compare when out.

Like witchy says why need tools if its linux.

I take it the spiderbox needs loaders tools etc for the daily patches or update.

Its a different box for different customers needs.

@rodbouy manic is a good friend of mine and digi's mate and is in no way affiliated to the spiderbox or any other forum,in fact i do believe like most off us he's banned from als at,manic also helped me with my tm600 and some testing for digi so i can state in no way is he biased towards just the spiderbox.

Manic01

He has quickly established himself as the numero uno Spidybox fanboy. :)

He has done nothing but slate the TM800HD, all without any real info or hands-on experience.

Who knows, maybe the TM800HD will turn out to be a bag of piss, but I'll make my own mind up on that one.

@rodbouy manic is a good friend of mine and digi's mate and is in no way affiliated to the spiderbox or any other forum,in fact i do believe like most off us he's banned from als at,manic also helped me with my tm600 and some testing for digi so i can state in no way is he biased towards just the spiderbox.

Well if you know him better that fair play for you.

Im commenting on what I read on here and what gets thanked and what doesn't.

For some one to be banned on the forums where spiderbox comes from but gives it so much publicity and pro reviews, its gives off that impression.

Last edited:
I'd like to know why he is so anti-TM800 without ever having touched the blimmin thing!?

It doesn't add up in my book.

He has quickly established himself as the numero uno Spidybox fanboy. :)

He has done nothing but slate the TM800HD, all without any real info or hands-on experience.

Who knows, maybe the TM800HD will turn out to be a bag of piss, but I'll make my own mind up on that one.

Yes its a great box, i have one do you?
Also have an array of TM's that I am very happy with especially the TM600 which has been faultless.
Never had a bad technomate yet.

But My anti TM800 propaganda as you would describe it was on the del dates being put off by 10 months to date.
Now I talk to Digidude everyday about this so know what I am talking about which is more than you do.

I have not slagged the TM800 as a finished product as I have not got my hands on one yet.

When I do you will again get an honest review.
If it's good thats what I will write if crap I will write that as well.

Just because I got a stb for me and Digidude to try, I am now Al sat spy and anti TM lol

Back