Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM800 UR 15-07-10 .bin

Hi,

Is it possible to mount a SMB/CIFS volume using the new image? Or do I use the new beta to do this.

Thanks.

Anyone know how to playback a recording?

I select the file and press the play button but nothing happens.

Nice to see that tm have put a lot of effort into the new image working fine so far just channel zapping is painfully slow compared to my VU+ Duo.:banana::banana::banana:

Just loaded new image on 800 and reset it requires new password it will not allow me to gain access screen goes green and shuts down anybody any sugestions cheers.

Nice to see that tm have put a lot of effort into the new image working fine so far just channel zapping is painfully slow compared to my VU+ Duo.:banana::banana::banana:

Can't comment on the Channel Zapping in comparison to VU+, but the latest image is very good and yes I agree TM seem to have put allot of effort into this one.

I recorded a shitload of stuff last night, just because I could. :)

However, I've just noticed that each and every one of them has no sound! :err:

Anyone got sound on their recordings?

Had no sound in a few of my recordings. I restarted them a couple of times and the sound came back. I also had a couple of recordings with sound but no picture.

Had no sound in a few of my recordings. I restarted them a couple of times and the sound came back. I also had a couple of recordings with sound but no picture.

Hi m8s

after being hardtested newest image ,i found it not so good so its better to go back to prev one which is dated 080710!Might be that they put beta image on Lan update?

regards

I recorded a shitload of stuff last night, just because I could. :)

However, I've just noticed that each and every one of them has no sound! :err:

Anyone got sound on their recordings?

I posted on the other thread I linked to as well

sorted the No Sound with recording

simple really...

press Audio Button
select (1) MPEG ()
I know its already on that lol
press OK

sorted

Been watching tv for a couple of hours changing channels and loosing sound is really annoying now i hope its not 30 days till the next image release?

And can they please fix the clock?

Does the card reader work on this new image yet as I was looking forward to owning one and get the most out of my Sky HD card, but as of yet I am still stuck with my Technomate 600 under my TV.

Regards

Liam

I take it that this is still a no no at the moment?

Regards

Liam

hi

is there any 1 who noticed better picture when none working HDskins choosen?Can not see the whole menu but picture is better?

Back