TM800 UR 15-07-10 .bin

then in all honesty you should of bought a box with the features you want ready to go ;)

sorry digidude m8

but if you dont need such extras ,then we don need e2 do we?Any ordinarie hd box fullfill your needs but not mine!

regards

Couldn't agree more, for simple things we don't need an linux receiver, people choose linux because they want more than just an receiver.

Don't worry my only mistake was to buy TM600, I'll not buy TM800, at least not until they get proper support by a real dev team, not ur or dsteam.

By the way doesn't anybody know if we are going to get a new edg-nemesis image for the TM600 or the TM800? I liked the beta I tried for the TM600.

Regards.

I didn't mean to sound nasty in any way mate :)

just we have a positive result and a few posts in it starts going negative lol

:)

Would be nice if people that haven't got one, not to start yet another slagging thread where real users have to wade through pages of their shit to find something relevant.

Could anyone confirm whether they have got the wireless adapter conected and working please? Just seeing available WLAN's in a list isn't the same thing.

the best place to ask about EDG would be the EDG boards, hows your italian lol

the 3 people making the most noise about the tm800, dont even own one

my post about it working as a receiver also said 'people like us are the small minority' that includes me, who like to tinker

99% of people who own dreamboxes etc dont buy them to mess about with every possible feature and plugin that they possibly can, they buy them to load a server connection config onto, and watch telly on, thats it

they have no interest in streaming, web interfaces, samba servers, dns updaters, running telnet scripts, plugins to browse the net find your kettle on google maps then turn it on using a home automated plugin ported from the iphone, they want to watch telly, for as cheaply as possible

what do you think made the older versions of receivers sell so well? they could emulate and take softcams for free telly, the spiderbox / proteks / mvisions all give access to cheap / free telly

and thats what MOST people want. there are others like us, who like to play, but, those of us who actually own one, bought it knowing that the software wasnt ready. TM ballsed up by announcing a release date, then telling retailers to take pre orders, then moving the dates. The public forced the early release, KNOWING it wasnt ready.

So if you dont own one, PLEASE dont make endless pages of the same old same old for those who DO own one to have to trawl through

Another option, would be to download an enigma CVS, and create your own image for everyone to use, then you could write it as fast as you wanted to, it shouldnt take you that long, its only about 60 million bits of information, and one dot in the wrong place stops everything in an instant, simples lol

oh yeh, i forgot what i was originally gonna post lol

theres a beta image available, BUT it is buggy, no restrictions on stuff

LAN, menu, 0, menu

then in all honesty you should of bought a box with the features you want ready to go ;)
hi ret m8

that was exactly what TM announced to have on their reciever !I had allmost no problem with mine,but when a feature is released on that box ,it should work other wise its no meaning to do so!I just explain my impressions on above named box.to be a new box its very stable and future promising,but on the other hand TM or other who gets angry with anti TM posts have to respect other gays opinion(in fact this is not an opinion)!

regards

Don't know if anyone's noticed but the new image has the "media" button working on the RCU, it will play files recorded from the internal HDD, but green screens when using USB, but we are nearly there.

I might even buy another 800 for the bedroom, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

the best place to ask about EDG would be the EDG boards, hows your italian lol

the 3 people making the most noise about the tm800, dont even own one

my post about it working as a receiver also said 'people like us are the small minority' that includes me, who like to tinker

99% of people who own dreamboxes etc dont buy them to mess about with every possible feature and plugin that they possibly can, they buy them to load a server connection config onto, and watch telly on, thats it

they have no interest in streaming, web interfaces, samba servers, dns updaters, running telnet scripts, plugins to browse the net find your kettle on google maps then turn it on using a home automated plugin ported from the iphone, they want to watch telly, for as cheaply as possible

what do you think made the older versions of receivers sell so well? they could emulate and take softcams for free telly, the spiderbox / proteks / mvisions all give access to cheap / free telly

and thats what MOST people want. there are others like us, who like to play, but, those of us who actually own one, bought it knowing that the software wasnt ready. TM ballsed up by announcing a release date, then telling retailers to take pre orders, then moving the dates. The public forced the early release, KNOWING it wasnt ready.

So if you dont own one, PLEASE dont make endless pages of the same old same old for those who DO own one to have to trawl through

Another option, would be to download an enigma CVS, and create your own image for everyone to use, then you could write it as fast as you wanted to, it shouldnt take you that long, its only about 60 million bits of information, and one dot in the wrong place stops everything in an instant, simples lol

Does the card reader work on this new image yet as I was looking forward to owning one and get the most out of my Sky HD card, but as of yet I am still stuck with my Technomate 600 under my TV.

Regards

Liam

aww this is smashing. :)

I'm chuffed to bits with it now :)

I love the way it greys out all the channels that are not on the same transponder when you are recording. Picture is finally in the resolution I wanted, new skins to tinker with, wonderful stuff. :)

I've not had a green screen yet, but I only instaklked it an hour ago so let's see.....

Well done Team UR, this was a nice surprise.

The 07.07.10 image had been the best from TM for the TM800, but this latest one is even better.

I'm finally seeing my receiver becoming what I bought, well done TM and UR Team keep up the recent good work guys!!

hi m8s

this is more useful info at download center:

1-Added in av setting resolution function ( support only pal, ntsc, 480p-60, 576p-50, 1080i-50, 1080i-60, 1080p-24, 1080p-30 )
menu -> setup -> System -> A/V Settings
2- Hot key V.FORMA in rcu
wizard in first setting menu
3- added pvr function
(it is ready for only recoding and playing)this function is very basic later date there will be full function pvr }
just record can watch another channels at the same time
{ No rewind -forward or other functions }
4- added hot key "UHF" function
5- added hot key "TV/AV" function in rcu
6- added hot key "INSTALL" function in rcu (only old rcu)
7-added hot key "POS" function in rcu
8- added deep standby function {press and hold stand by button }
9- improve "Changing Box Password" (ask current password)
10- fixed channel list bug
11- fixed power function bug
12- fixed network bug
other remaining functions will be fixed with in next 30 days
there will not be any image re leased for next 30 days

I really like those last lines:
other remaining functions will be fixed with in next 30 days
there will not be any image re leased for next 30 days

Now we can just seat and wait for a month ,and play around the lataest sw .most of oss will be at hollyday so its a nice time to not think of the reciever for a while.

regards

it does not say anything about skins but you can download a bunch of skins now!Nice to have dif skins lol

regards

oppps

some of skins does not fit properly on the screen ,so its a try and see!

oppps

some of skins does not fit properly on the screen ,so its a try and see!

i donwloaded a silver one that looked really nice on the preview, its a shame its 3 times bigger than my screen though, and the mini picture is just the part of screen in the gap lol

but at least its getting there

still cant use the hdd properly on mine though. recordings fail after about 2 mins, mounting fails, and it tells me its a 120G drive with <1M free

i donwloaded a silver one that looked really nice on the preview, its a shame its 3 times bigger than my screen though, and the mini picture is just the part of screen in the gap lol

but at least its getting there

still cant use the hdd properly on mine though. recordings fail after about 2 mins, mounting fails, and it tells me its a 120G drive with <1M free

hi m8

Nemesis glassline works ok,but i can not get any epg cause both time and date are wrong!Time can be adjusted in timezone config but .date is the problem.At least enigmarestart works so addons and dif plugins can be made run on this.will play a lot these days lol

Back