TM800 UR 15-07-10 .bin

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
press LAN then blue

mines downloading and updating as i speak :)

will have a play with it later

from a quick play

different resolution settings are now sorted out, HDD is now up and running, and wireless found fookin LOADS of networks, my phone and laptop can only find 2, this has listed 11

if theres still any minor bugs in the software, then thats not really going to be a huge issue, as now, for an everyday use HD PVR receiver, this looks good :D

cant wait to get home and get this on :)
thanks for the update Digi :)

good news for TM :)

nice one play time again:Clap:
just updated put hd in and its just stuck on starting??

Last edited:
you can watch another channel on the same transponder while you are recording

in the AV setup theres options

display 4:3 content as..........
display 16:9 content as........

but havent played with these yet

at the mo, its recording BBC HD while watching another BBC channel, in a few mins, ill record another channel while watching the recording back

its getting better but:
Streaming onWeb interface did not work.In av settings 1080p does not work with sound,rest of the settings are ok.In mediaplayer ,it recognize usb hdd but when i choose a movie to play it gives Green screen .May be i pressed a wrong button .
Btw: picture on sd seems much better !
regards

its getting better but:
Streaming onWeb interface did not work.In av settings 1080p does not work with sound,rest of the settings are ok.In mediaplayer ,it recognize usb hdd but when i choose a movie to play it gives Green screen .May be i pressed a wrong button .
Btw: picture on sd seems much better !
regards

As a receiver to plonk under the telly though, watch tv on, and record programmes, it now does what 99% of people would want it to

People like us, who want to tinker with 'extras' like streaming, web interfaces and stuff are a very small minority

soon as i connect hdd it wont boot up unplug it and all comes on.????
help anyone.

ive had my hdd connected since i got the box, and not had any probs with booting, try a factory reset, then power off and connect hdd, and see if itll boot then m8

are you on the new image or an older one?

the recording i tried failed, said disk could be full, tried to format it, and failed, creating partition, gonna do a quick reset, but had to be in work nearly an hour ago, so itll have to wait till tonight now

on latest image il try a fact reset which system the hard drive got to be on ie: fat,fat32,
thanks

the receiver will format it to .ext linux format m8

the new software is now being uploaded to the download center, as well as a new beta image, with all limitations removed, so will be buggy.

these images have quite a few major changes, so you MUST do a factory reset after updating

done reset still the same just stuck on starting il flash again see how it go.

still stuck !!

and the file on download center is not working

Last edited:
As a receiver to plonk under the telly though, watch tv on, and record programmes, it now does what 99% of people would want it to

People like us, who want to tinker with 'extras' like streaming, web interfaces and stuff are a very small minority

sorry digidude m8

but if you dont need such extras ,then we don need e2 do we?Any ordinarie hd box fullfill your needs but not mine!

regards

sorry digidude m8

but if you dont need such extras ,then we don need e2 do we?Any ordinarie hd box fullfill your needs but not mine!

regards

Couldn't agree more, for simple things we don't need an linux receiver, people choose linux because they want more than just an receiver.

I still can't get the wireless adapter connecting to Sky/Netgear router. I've even resorted to turning access list off in case MAC addy on lablel was wrong but still no joy :(

Couldn't agree more, for simple things we don't need an linux receiver, people choose linux because they want more than just an receiver.

It's quite simple TM decided to release the box knowing it was incomplete and that hardly any features awere working..even the card reader wasnt working...how basic an you get...

BUT...if they missed out on releasing the box before the World Cup they risked missing out on a massive amount of sales...

Hence they released a box knowing that it was nowhere near complete...to capitalise on a sales oppurtunity...customer opinions came 2nd...

Intresting to see the PVR is enabled now, and Wifi...whether they work properly is another matter entirely !

Here's the release notes for the firmware, the only bad news is there will not be another update for at least 30 days, but if what's on the list below works then I'm happy to wait.

You are getting there TM keep it up!

1-Added in av setting resolution function ( support only pal, ntsc, 480p-60, 576p-50, 1080i-50, 1080i-60, 1080p-24, 1080p-30 )
menu -> setup -> System -> A/V Settings
2- Hot key V.FORMA in rcu
wizard in first setting menu
3- added pvr function
(it is ready for only recoding and playing)this function is very basic later date there will be full function pvr }
just record can watch another channels at the same time
{ No rewind -forward or other functions }
4- added hot key "UHF" function
5- added hot key "TV/AV" function in rcu
6- added hot key "INSTALL" function in rcu (only old rcu)
7-added hot key "POS" function in rcu
8- added deep standby function {press and hold stand by button }
9- improve "Changing Box Password" (ask current password)
10- fixed channel list bug
11- fixed power function bug
12- fixed network bug
other remaining functions will be fixed with in next 30 days
there will not be any image re leased for next 30 days

Back