tm600 & n line help

wrecker1

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all , my tm600 is currently running 1 c-line in the ccam config folder , my provider as just sent me a N line to run along with it , do i put this line in the same folder as the c-line or does it go elsewhere ?

thanks for any help

Just stick it in your CCcam.cfg file the same as your cline :)

n lines will run better under mgcamnd emu as cccam is a work around for it
if you have mgcamnd on your box go into the var/keys file and find the newcamnd.list file
place your line in the file removing the n and replacing with cws=
reboot your box and start mgcamnd emu the theory is mgcamnd holds the ecms better thus taking a higher ecm before glitching
i can say on my 9100s when i changed from cccam to mgcamnd it did give me better viewing

n lines will run better under mgcamnd emu as cccam is a work around for it
if you have mgcamnd on your box go into the var/keys file and find the newcamnd.list file
place your line in the file removing the n and replacing with cws=
reboot your box and start mgcamnd emu the theory is mgcamnd holds the ecms better thus taking a higher ecm before glitching
i can say on my 9100s when i changed from cccam to mgcamnd it did give me better viewing

thanks mate , back on to this now , i dont have mgcamnd installed on my tm600 , also my f/w is 14/10/09 & is offering me a update to 31/8/11 , should i do this , i would just like my lines in the correct places.

many thanks

sorry under var/keys i see newcamd.list , when i view it it says

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
#CWS_MULTIPLE = 127.0.0.1 15000:15001 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs
CWS = 127.0.0.1 15000 dummy dummy 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

Last edited:
hi wrecker
you are in the right place ftp your line in newcamnd list as i stated earlier replace n with CWS=
just make sure you have mg-cfg file in there as well if its there no problem no need to touch it
then reboot your box and start mgcamnd emu and you should be good to go
let us know how you go

thanks for helping mate , but what do i do to " start mgcamnd emu " bit ?

many thanks

been a while since i ran a ur image
but where you select your cam as you would be running cccam you need to change this to mgcamnd then reboot
maybe pressing blue button brings up this menu
hope this helps

Bear in mind you will need to install mgcamd first if its not already there :)

been a while since i ran a ur image
but where you select your cam as you would be running cccam you need to change this to mgcamnd then reboot
maybe pressing blue button brings up this menu
hope this helps

thanks mate , your right , i press the blue button and it says default softcam - cccam(2.1.01)
under that its says 7 softcams installed , when i press to change it i get a message - sorry softcam settings can not be edited at this time. ???????

many thanks

It is probably being used. Stop it and then change it.

how do i stop it mate, it will not let me select any thing else , doesnt even let me see the drop down menu were it says 7 other cams installed

many thanks

how do i stop it mate, it will not let me select any thing else , doesnt even let me see the drop down menu were it says 7 other cams installed

many thanks

Think you need to scroll across first

Think you need to scroll across first

thanks for that mate , i was pressing ok thinking it was a drop down menu !!
i scrolled across as you said , i take it i select the mycamd1.31 option to start the n line then ?

many thanks

Should do it m8 :)

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

many thanks , last question , could i alter the last line ( cws = ) as in post number 4 to suit my n line or does in have to be a brand new line underneath all of that.

thanks again.

many thanks , last question , could i alter the last line ( cws = ) as in post number 4 to suit my n line or does in have to be a brand new line underneath all of that.

thanks again.

leave that info as is
just list your details underneath in a fresh line and your good to go

Back