TM600 MultiView EPG testing...

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Was going to post this in my thread on my Blue Panel server but thought this deserved it's own thread :p

am working on install/update scripts for it at the moment and will be adding it to my "Blue Panel" soon...

if u've been keeping track of that thread i've maanged to get WeekEPG updating through telnet commands and thus been able to add it to Blue Panel and Crond auto updating

while i was doing that i discovered WeekEPGLog had option to get EPG data in MV format...

after quite abit of breaking my TM600 i got MV plugin to launch.. one that comes form UR download crashes Enigma.
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
causes it to crash when using this config..

Code:
somehow that works...

zVmj1.png

S3bL5.png

mw8th.png

Hpabm.png

Htq1T.png

for one small payment of $999 i'll tell you how to get it working :banana:

p.s
there afew issues, at the moment i can only get 5 days worth of EPG data before it fails "that's using a networkk mount aswell".

the better multi views seem to only use picture/icons to display chan name and none of these are working apart from "Discovery"

i'm using a mount to "/hdd/" so probably TM600 only

Last edited by a moderator:
just discovered how to disable the icons so that's one step gone...

someone else can fix that :p

just noticed another issue, your meant to press the "audio" button on the Dreambox remote to change "Bouquets" but nothing on the TM remote seems to give any options for changing bouquet so you have to exit plugin and then reload after changing bouquet...

wonder if UR could do anything about that...

p.s
just got timers working and displaying in MV listings.

yVmmI.png

Thats excellent work Mate.

Think I might keep my TM600 now and put it upstairs

This is realy good the only thing that is bugging me about the box or image is this thst when you press ok it brings up the bouquets but no info comes up next to the channel so when your just browsing to see whats on the channels you have to zap to the channel and then you see the data come up i.e. comedy channel - two and a hallf men etc, is this with every ones ? or am i doing something wrong!!

cheers for any direction!!

just working on the update script for it at the moment... it's giving me abit of a headache

Code:

had hoped to script a version that used "if" to check if box was recording, and to check if box is in standby at start if not don't go back into standby

Code:

works when pasted in telnet as that, but not when trying to start a script file with it in...

Code:

isn't working for me apart from when pasted directly in telnet... ?

yes i chmod 755 it ;P

any ideas what i'm doing wrong..

Last edited:
any CR's or line breaks in the script file where there shouldn't be?

Last edited:
any CR's or line breaks in the script file where there shouldn't be?

No idea never done any bash scripting before but all the ones i've tried work as long as it doesn't use the "if" function... works upto the "if" then gives error about expecting "then"

have attached the script if you want to take a look at it..

It seems like the script is using PHP language. Try replacing "then" with echo as php doesn't recognise then in an if statement as that is more a visual basics type of if statement.

Just managed to get it working, here's the way i got it to work so it can be used to manual update from blue panel or to be done by weekly by crond.

> check if recording/standby > zapping to right transponder > get epg data for MV using WeekEPGLog > zapping back to original channel > index epg data fo ruse in MV EPG > if in standby before goes back into standby..

for anyone interested this is what i ended up using.
Code:

Will be adding all the files needed to for MultiView EPG to my blue panel server in the next hour or so.

Last edited:
Has been added to Blue Panel, is setup for use with my uk channel list "mapping etc".

let me know what you all think... and if there's any issues...

only EPG data source configured is WeekEPGLog one that's grabbing from sat data, but i think it could be changed to use xml "Rytec's"

Last edited:
Thanks for all your hard work on this m8 its brilliant,and works a treat, much much better than the way week epg works.

Just one thing The font is a bit small for me is there any way of changing it.

Edit, just found how to change settings lol

Cheers Derek

Last edited:
@ Tonedeff I get the following message when trying to install Multi EPG from your server.

"Failed to download
Install MulitiView EPG
Please check your communication settings"

I've checked all communication settings mate and they seem to be fine.

Any ideas?

@ Tonedeff I get the following message when trying to install Multi EPG from your server.

"Failed to download
Install MulitiView EPG

Any ideas?

I got that too but just redid it and it worked :)

I got that too but just redid it and it worked :)

What did you re-do mate?

I've deleted and re-installed the addon server and still get the same problem.
The weekepg stuff downloads and installs just the multiview stuff giving me the communication error.

What did you re-do mate?

I've deleted and re-installed the addon server and still get the same problem.
The weekepg stuff downloads and installs just the multiview stuff giving me the communication error.

Sorry m8 I just pressed the download button again and it worked.

"Failed to download
Install MulitiView EPG

Any ideas?

not sure why that's happening try changing "nameserver" in LAN to > 208.67.222.222

if not here's the .tar.gz for it

No joy mate, tried inputting the ip didn't work.
Tried installing the tar file and it gets stuck on installing.

Back