tm600 help ccam 2.1.3

barrytarr

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi CCcam 2.1.3 running on tm600 after 2 hours or so just dies and box goes dead? i have to reboot box again. is there a special cfg to halt this pls. Just trying to update s** ents. Works fine with ccam and newcs combined. ty for any advice

hi CCcam 2.1.3 running on tm600 after 2 hours or so just dies and box goes dead? i have to reboot box again. is there a special cfg to halt this pls. Just trying to update s** ents. Works fine with ccam and newcs combined. ty for any advice

try re-flashing the box but if its dieing it sounds like the box is on its way out as the cam shouldnt cause it to do that, try installing oscam/cccam from the blue panel or shove your card in your official box if its not had the software update. regards mdt

tx i have finally got oscam/ccam 2.1.3 running with clients connected....at last..lots of hours and wine put into this. now i hope it will update...im pa new s#y subscriber with amstrad so dont want to put back in box... any hints to make sure it updates mate? tx for your reply

funny enough box just froze with a 9 on led display using oscam and ccam after 40 mins? its running os 1851 CCam 2.1.3 ..is this considered stable or am i looking at a faulty box? i havent done fac reset in a while as wasnt sure if im back to sq 1 !! what ya think mdt !

Back