TM600/500 ToneDeff's Blue Panel Server..

Still no joy m8,
I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times now,
I'm pretty sure its something small and will keep trying till I get there :)

Right it turns out that you cant run this and access your server if your server is the box you install this on :)

works fine when accessing any other boxes in the house though ;)

Right it turns out that you cant run this and access your server if your server is the box you install this on :)

works fine when accessing any other boxes in the house though ;)

works fine for me with everything running on a single TM600

using either "localhost" or the LAN i.p

works fine for me with everything running on a single TM600

using either "localhost" or the LAN i.p

Working for me mate... your some boy lad ;) keep it coming n keep up the good work. Maybe you could get "vod" working on it to, now thats something i would like to see working on TM, but i don't think it would be possible???

Working for me mate... your some boy lad ;) keep it coming n keep up the good work. Maybe you could get "vod" working on it to, now thats something i would like to see working on TM, but i don't think it would be possible???
Vod has got to be a no no mate .
It means you contacting your provider and asking them to unencrypt a stream for you which isn't going to happen on a hookey box

I'm just going to say "no"

but really the answer is "yes"

ive tried stripping back the youtube player source code to play with from E2 receivers, as if youtube can be searched and streamed, then theres not really any reason why iPlayer etc cant be

So are you going to get board one day and try matey?
I don't know about other people,but if you had a fund going, i would put some money in to get Iplayer,itv, working, save's me spending a £100+ on a new box!

If someone was able to make a plugin to watch IPlayer etc on an Enigma box it wouldn't be clean imo

e.g
PC loads bbc stream in vlc then uses vlc to reencode it to right format for Enigma
can't imagine any of the streaming sites use the same MPEG format as Enigma can handle.

I won't be doing it personally as i have a HTPC connected to the TV that TM is on so have no need for streaming stuff to the TM600
As for the money/donations nice idea.. but i don't think it would end well, even if its' setup with best intentions it normally causes nothing but "internet drama!!"

Have added my Chan List to Pannel.... :banana:

it can now be used completely from the Panel XML, no need to install/overwrite any part of the chan list on box...

> -UK Fixed Dish Chan List > -Panel Based Chan List

then just select channel name to zap to it...

if anyone is interested i can post info on how i converted the Enigma service format to cpanel xml format, using excel..

i just bought a tm600 for my mum, i have added tonedeaf's file to /var/etc and i can get into his panel but i cant seem to get any epg to work, i'm doin it wrong i just havent got a clue, anyone go through it step by step for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
ya just saw it before revisiting this one, i've given the box to my mum last night without a working epg, when i get a bit more spare time i'l have another go, i have a dm500 clone that i managed to get a decent enough epg on thanks to instructions in a post in the dreambox section of this site, well happy with that..

I must be missing something i ftp the myserver.info file in but i just get an error when i try to access it in the box :toiletcla:grab:

started working now i will have a play to see what to do with it .

Well totally lost i dont know where to start lol ive got the server on but lost from there .

Last edited:
Thanks to sisila for posting an updated EPG id list, i have added "Vintage TV" to MV epg.

update mv.channels.uk from Panel to get it, or enable auto update on it to not worry about updating it again ;P

I'm considering looking at adding VPN plugin to Panel later, but I'm not sure yet, would mean setting up VPN service on a dedicated server which is a headache enough..

would anyone actually use it ?

Panel doesn't like the symbols or multiple commands at once that i 've used in this command so can't add it for now but here's a way to add a command to Telnet that displays current ECM time

Enter this into Telnet
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Now Typing ECM into Telnet Will display current ECM.

> ECM
ECM Time; 0.318
> ECM
ECM Time; 0.466
> ECM
ECM Time; 0.425

Edit:
Modified so now shows when FTA

Edit2:
Change it again so now show > ECM Time, FTA or Encrypted but not Recieving ECM

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

> ECM
Encrypted - Cam Receiving No ECM

> ECM
FTA-Channel

> ECM
ECM Time; 0.252

Last edited:
Back