TM600/500 ToneDeff's Blue Panel Server..

Tone Deff,

Your work is excellent, but I have everything loaded and when I try to install auto update of epg data it says not enough memory. I also have a mate with the same box and his does the same, am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

TM500 ?

TM600 without a USB plugged in ?

if neither try lowering the "Day Amount"

sorry, both boxes are a tm600, mine has 500GB hard drive which I have set up a swap file which it never seems to use even though it is mounted and active, the other tm600 has nothing, but I will try what you say and feedback results incase others have the same problem.

I have tried setting at 4 days then clicked on auto update and same failure, not enough memory, tried 1 day same result, If I click on update epg data now, it works but cant seem to get it to do it automatically. I think I maybe need an idiots guide to installing what and in which order, then I can wipe the box clean and start again!

Don't think setting lower days will help got confused by errors. you would get "segment fault" error if it was to many days.

sounds like you running out of room in /var/ when trying to install weekepglog ? or haven't set the install location to be /mmc/ or /hdd/ before trying to install "MV"

Edit:
Didn't see you last post before this one.

You will need extra storage for it to work or set it to 1/2 days, untested without using extra storage though..

No idea whats going on to be honest, never had the memory error while doing an update only trying ot install to bad location,
how long have you been trying for automatic update ? will update at 4:20am daily or 5:20am twice weekly depending on setting

I'm just about to head out and sorry i won't be posting an idiots guide, there should be enough info in this thread to get it going. maybe just try doing a factory reset and starting fresh

Last edited:
Hi new to the tm600 but have ftp the my server info into var/etc and can see it there how do I get to connect to that and not ur server please

Hi new to the tm600 but have ftp the my server info into var/etc and can see it there how do I get to connect to that and not ur server please

Press the blue button twice, and you should have an option to either 'Download (UR-server)' or 'Download (My-Server)'

select the My-server option...

Hi thanks for the reply but when I press blue button I have to enter pin and cant then press twice without it downloading ur panel !

Hi thanks for the reply but when I press blue button I have to enter pin and cant then press twice without it downloading ur panel !

You can turn the pin off.

Menu > Setup > Parental Control and untick 'BluePanel Lock', the press green to save.

Then when you press blue twice, you should get the screen below (or at least i do - I'm fairly new to TMs and UR image myself)

osdshot.png

Last edited:

Then press blue button once and enter your pin then press blue button again :)

you need to be using a recent image, the extra panel option has only been on the last 3 or 4 images.

Thanks tone what is the most uptodate stable image to use

keep getting this message when trying to ftp with winscp "EAccessViolation" to my tm600.

i keep getting xml parse error then my panel is just blank i have tried installing on different images dont understand why its not working for me anyone got any new ideas

i fixed it now i had to use change dns connection in expert menu i went back to how i used to connect changed nameserver and it works not sure why everything else worked fine exept my server hope this helps

works with TM9100 and ur23 image although channel list is a bit dated.

Hi, I've just read through the thread and would like to know how to transfer the myserver.info file into the var/etc folder. I know how to use miniweb, can I do it this way?

Back