TM600/500 ToneDeff's Blue Panel Server..

As I know you have done this before I know you aint clueless,but can you start the MV plugin and if so are the paths in its config correct?

lol not clueless no :) think paths seem ok for config and save. what have you listed for both of yours m8??

lol not clueless no :) think paths seem ok for config and save. what have you listed for both of yours m8??

I have /var/tmp/mv for the "Save conf dir" and
/var/tuxbox/config/my for the "Storage Dir"

Sometimes my mount drops off for some unknown reason and I have to remount it from the network menu,and thats why I asked about your mount being correct ;)

I cant get MV to work either,i have a usb harddrive pluged into the box but when i try to install MV it says check space avaliable.
It would be nice if someone can make a small guide for us.
Thanks.

is the USB in the rear usb port ? as that's linked to /mmc/ not /hdd/

have changed the MV linking option so there's now "Set MultiView Install Location" where you can chose to use /mmc/ or /hdd/

Last edited:
i have done everything else the same except for the channel mapping option in the update mv cfgs section of your server does not work - it comes up with coimmunications error now. could this be a prob with server? as everrything else downloads ok.

fixed now, made another typo in cpanel.xml when i was fixing something else

cheers guys have tried all the suggestion but im afraid it comes up with the same error.

on another note has anyone had any joy with porting rytec or satmate to tm600? i see digidude has managed to get rytec plugin working on tm800 so should be possible to port it to e1 image on tm600??

is the USB in the rear usb port ? as that's linked to /mmc/ not /hdd/

have changed the MV linking option so there's now "Set MultiView Install Location" where you can chose to use /mmc/ or /hdd/

I have tried both back and front usb ports but i still cant get this to work mate. I have also clicked the 2 things u do before installing MV but i still get error check space avalible.
Doing my head in been trying for days to get this to work.
What am i not doing correctly?????

just realised i broke the installer for it :p

forgot to add "skyuk" dir, fixed now

hi mate has the fixed installer been added to your server as i just did a full factiry reset and installed from scratch but same error coming up???

hi mate has the fixed installer been added to your server as i just did a full factiry reset and installed from scratch but same error coming up???

has now, thought i did it last night before that post...:banana:

I have tried both back and front usb ports but i still cant get this to work mate. I have also clicked the 2 things u do before installing MV but i still get error check space avalible.
Doing my head in been trying for days to get this to work.
What am i not doing correctly?????

not sure what's causing your issue, but

/mmc/ = the rear usb port
/hdd/ = the internal usb port inside box

the front usb port isn't linked

will be adding rytec as a source for MV soon.. and before anyone asks no it can't be used to get EPG in enigma alone.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

if anyone want's to try/test it now then add that script to /var/script/rytecUK.sh

create /mv/rytecuk/

add this line to /mv/inputs.txt

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and put xml2epg from attached zip into /var/bin/ and chmod 755 it.

you'll ned to map channels etc after running script

Cheers m8 but to be honest your MV source for epg is far more reliable then the rytec source so I wont be adding it,

I would just like to add that thanks to you I now have MV epg running perfectly on a usb stick connected to the rear usb port,so no need for a pc mount anymore :)

Cheers Tonedeff :Clap:

Cheers m8 but to be honest your MV source for epg is far more reliable then the rytec source so I wont be adding it,

I would just like to add that thanks to you I now have MV epg running perfectly on a usb stick connected to the rear usb port,so no need for a pc mount anymore :)

Cheers Tonedeff :Clap:

Agree, very happy with the epg now with many thanks to ToneDeff, with all the different views available would think it will suit most people

Cheers Derek

also agree mv is perfect the way it is. only advantage if using rytec would be to use it in multiepg.

was considering doing all the mapping etc for rytec, but have decided not to as i won't be using it myself and probably wouldnt keep it updated ;P

ill just add a section for installing and adding it to mv inputs.txt,

then anyone who wants to use it can do the mapping, if anyone get's it all done post it in here and i'll add it to Panel. :banana:

also would anyone use a section in "Scripts" for adding your own scripts to run ?

e.g
/var/scripts/script1.sh > "Run Script 1"
/var/scripts/script2.sh > "Run Script 2"
/var/scripts/script3.sh > "Run Script 3"...

Last edited:
got distracted and have added a new EPG plugin called "OpenEPGui"

not looked at it much yet but it loads the same data used in the other EPG's all from sat data using WeekEPGLog, all i've checked is that it loads data and zapped to the channels i tried.

if you already have MV installed just run the installer then start plugin, none of the "set dir" needed, uses the same data file /mv/skyuk/epg.dat/ and same update script

could also be set to use the rytec source/script i posted earlier.

added "User Scripts" to manually run your own scripts

/var/scripts/script1.sh
to
/var/scripts/script5.sh

just added pre-configured WeekEPG 3.2b to plugins and made a few changes to layout of Panel

not sure what's causing your issue, but

/mmc/ = the rear usb port
/hdd/ = the internal usb port inside box

the front usb port isn't linked

I have the usb HD set in the back of the box mate.
I have also set the drive in the options bit to use /MMC/
After that i create the the 2 things before installing mv.
But when i try to install mv its the same error over and over agian,check space available.
Formated the drive 3 times using the box to do this but still no luck.
I know u prob don't have the time mate but can you please make a small guide for me starting from scratch please,with the correct steps needed to get this working.

I would app it very much.

I have the usb HD set in the back of the box mate.
I have also set the drive in the options bit to use /MMC/
After that i create the the 2 things before installing mv.
But when i try to install mv its the same error over and over agian,check space available.
Formated the drive 3 times using the box to do this but still no luck.
I know u prob don't have the time mate but can you please make a small guide for me starting from scratch please,with the correct steps needed to get this working.

I would app it very much.

Have you tried using a usb stick instead?

I have this running perfectly with a 8GB memory card in a usb stick adaptor so I can only presume it might be the Hard Drive m8 as you seem to have followed the installation steps fine.

Back