TM600/500 ToneDeff's Blue Panel Server..

appreciate the feedback and testing :)
has just been me testing stuff i've done at like 3/4am :D

was just confused by the EPG only getting 1 day, i've got to many random files on my TM600 to be doing a factory reset...
thanks for figuring that out have added the file to MV EPG tar.gz install

the "4 days epg" script was just me making another typo and saving script as wrong name on blue panel, fixed now

did you also get the issue of having to change the storage from /tmp/mv/ like "irishchris"

Cheers m8,
Didn't get any issue with the default storage directory's,
thats why the options are there to create hdd/mv and use it as storage,this then creates the symlink I presume.

maybe he forgot to do that bit or it didnt take for some reason,
anyway its all good here now so take a break m8 you deserve it :Clap:

i did select the option to save to hdd but still stayed by default to tmp/mv but is only a matter of changing once in options to hdd/mv and click off autodir and stays correct then.

again thanks a mill mate for all the hard work as all is working great now

cheers:Clap:

Hi

do not laugh!!

I have copied and pasted that info from the link into var/etc in the cpanel.xml file but it still keeps comming up with ur panel!! help

wher am i meant to put tones blue/cpanel.xml

thanks guys

You need to be using a fairly recent image m8 as the older ones dont have the option to add your own server iirc,

Should just be a matter of ftping the myserver.info file into the var/etc folder and then selecting it from the blue button panel,you may need to reboot first though.

cheers

i am using TM600-UR-09-05-10.img

is this to old?

if i fllash new image does everything else remain the same? ie bouq n cams n settings

cheers m8!

Yes mate i had the same problem u need to update the image.
Just goto software update on the setting page,choose internet update and your information will stay the same mate.

cheers m8

can you still ftp and edit cccamcfgs? or are they hidden in the new one?

would it still enter the blue panel with 0000

thanks

AAHH finally i felow man u fan!!

poor valencia eh?

oh well can it get ne worse?? YES!

loosing sunday!!! would not surprie me one bit!! the way we are playing!

anyway come on you reds!! i mean the mancs!!

Hi

guys I have managed to do that, I run the mv from tone deffs server but it comes up with errors please see attached pics

im not sure what they mean i have tried the weekepg and that gives me errors to i did do the change from hdd to temp, i have the tm600 with no hdd by the way

thanks

this should also be fine for the 9100/9101

ill have to try it :)

Hi

guys I have managed to do that, I run the mv from tone deffs server but it comes up with errors please see attached pics

im not sure what they mean i have tried the weekepg and that gives me errors to i did do the change from hdd to temp, i have the tm600 with no hdd by the way

thanks

You need to have a mounted share on your pc m8.

Oh so it will not work just with the tm600 you have to have a pc connected??

which epg will work with just the receiver tm600/500super
thanks mate!

should the image not realy have had epg compiled? i.e epg working straight of the bat when it is installed, my wife was making fun yesterday saying your cars tv has epg but at home with all these channels we dont even know whats on now never mind whats on in the eve LOL!!

Last edited:
I've updated the scripts in "WeekEPGLog" install that are used for WeekEPG updating.

for me if box was brought out of standby by WeekEPGLog alone it would go back into standby after but still display channel number and not the time... so i've changed it to script getting it out of standby and not plugin.

/var/script/EPG_Update.week.sh
/var/script/EPG_Update.day.sh

reinstall it to update them.

also made a few changes to MultiView EPG update script should be a bit faster now.. can update the scripts in MV's "Set How many Days" option.

hi

i had mv working last week but reflashed as tried out the dw image but have gone back to ur and now find that mv will not install correctly. i have done everything else the same except for the channel mapping option in the update mv cfgs section of your server does not work - it comes up with coimmunications error now. could this be a prob with server? as everrything else downloads ok.
it gets as far as reading themes_e which goes ok but next line says error path not found

any help really appreciated

cheers

Last edited:
I cant get MV to work either,i have a usb harddrive pluged into the box but when i try to install MV it says check space avaliable.
It would be nice if someone can make a small guide for us.
Thanks.

hi

i had mv working last week but reflashed as tried out the dw image but have gone back to ur and now find that mv will not install correctly. i have done everything else the same except for the channel mapping option in the update mv cfgs section of your server does not work - it comes up with coimmunications error now. could this be a prob with server? as everrything else downloads ok.
it gets as far as reading themes_e which goes ok but next line says error path not found

any help really appreciated

cheers

Are you sure you have mounted your shared folder properly?

yes it is setup and has created mv folder etc in it but just this communication error that seems to come up with map channels on the server which must just be problem with server as used to fownload off it ok. as regards error on mv dont knowif it is a mapping error or ????

yes it is setup and has created mv folder etc in it but just this communication error that seems to come up with map channels on the server which must just be problem with server as used to fownload off it ok. as regards error on mv dont knowif it is a mapping error or ????

As I know you have done this before I know you aint clueless,but can you start the MV plugin and if so are the paths in its config correct?

Back