tm500super and enigma web interface

i dont know for defo ut the image that bricked it was 11.3.11 so what shall i do.
ive got another ur image on but its old,once i get the image on what do do next?

If you have an older version of the image put that on then download the latest April UR Image from the Intert update option.

Menu/Set up/Expert Set Up/Software Update/Internet Update

Download latest from there

Once Installed

Factory Reset

Then Set Up as Normal

Listen guys im nearly there with this im managing to log into my web tv interface from work but vlc wont stream from work pc.
My mates where testing it for me last night whilst i was sat in front of my reciever and there could get into web tv and change my cannels from there pc however we cant get vlc to stream.
does anyone know if dhcp should be ticked or unticked and do i jneed to change any settings on my reciever,
my thought are that vlc needs setup setting changing but i dont know how,not for not trying but im failing misribly.ive rang technomate and there top engineers and there dont even know.

i thought this would have been there biggest selling point after watching from home pc,if your stuck at work you can watch your box and all the chennels.

Ive not done this myself but I think you may need a programme like slingbox
searh and have a read if that can do what your after :)

Hi birdman,

I havn't used vlc for quite a while, but from what I remember it never worked properly localy (freezing on channel change was a bit of a problem). But using the zapstream pluggin it worked very well. Zapstream had to be started/stopped manually (telnet or via the remote), although I'm sure there is a way to have it run from start after reboot. It is on tonedef server and has start/stop included.

To get it working localy make a file anyname.m3u and edit it to contain the line yourtm500ip:13144 port 31344 is the port that tonedef configured within inetd.conf for use with zapstream. This is diferent from the standard vlc port 8080.

Technomate reckon there box (tm 500s) doesnt have the compression rates to enable outside network streaming<, bit shocking as i was told it did when i purchased.The manager Richard is only helpful when hes in the mood and the other guys reckon there working on a new image that will enable outside streaming< i wont hold my breath. is it possible to use dreambox software and do this guys?
Im of on holls tommorow and wanted to watch boxing fom the hotel>

Hi Digidude ,

I have bought a brand new TM 500 super from ebay..am totally newbe to this I have fixed my dish and getting Eurobird 9a channels..the problem is am getting only videos no sound...am living in UK ..I have a desktop with net connection..can you please tell me how to get sound for this channels ???I need a step by step info because am a newbe to receivers...am looking every where for the last 2 weeks...i got so many info but now am totally confusing...please help....roy

Back