TM500/600 ECM Info Plugin.

ToneDeff

Inactive User
Reaction score
this is just the ECM Info script already in UR made into a plugin, was requested by "installer" in another thread but since this function was removed from "bookmark" button, i've seen quite alot of posts about this so though i'd start a new thread where it will hopefully be easier for people to find :)

ECM info can be accessed on latest UR images from...
"blue button x2 > Smartcard Setup info > ECM info"

this is just that script put into plugin format so it can be run directly from yellow button for easier use...

ftp the ECM.Info-UR.tar.gz inside attached .zip into /tmp/ then manual install from addons manager in blue panel..

will then be listed in yellow button "plugins"...

I was having trouble with this at first as it wasn't showing up in the list when i went to addon manager, so if anyone else has difficulty follow these instructions..

ftp the unzipped file into /tmp/

go into addon manager in panel you will see a list of plugins but no ecm info so press the yellow button, on the addon tab press ok and select ECM.info-UR.tar.gz and press green button, thats it done.. you can now select it from the normal viewing screen by pressing the yellow button..

And Tonedeaf... thanks for that appreciate it...

UR team or whoever is responsible can we get it added to the download plugin section in blue panel to make it easier for all..

thanks..

Back