TM1500 owners .....

@ pink ,

no m8 ,i have.nt got a compass , normaly my m8's pretty good at this sort of stuff , but we was on it for hours yesterday and got nowere , thats why i wondered ifthere was any one local to me that could lend a hand , was doin the dish at ground level ( although i dont think that will make any diff ) , turning and tipping the dish , cant put it on house as have the hotbird one at the front and a sky one on house round back , so only placeit can go is in the garden , am trying to get a pole to bury in garden , so if and wen get hisp can put dish on pole , plus dont wanna fork out the fortune in getting coax , until i know i can actually recieve hisp .

neighbours must have wondered wat was goin on seeing me out there with a tv and recieer in the back garden .........lol

well after almost a week of trying various things , have now managed to get to 1w and 8w , but does not sem to find anything after that , i put the reciever menu into sat setup and then choose 12.5w or 22.5w or 30w ,all i get is two red bars and no matter wat i try , tilting dish back , titling it forward , upright it just dont want to find anymore signals .

gonna give up this batle soon .....lol

Hi Guys , would just like to say big :THANKS: to you all , for your help , i have now got hispa , and it working like a dream , could not believe it wen watching the signal meter , then sudenly ping there it was , done a scan , saved it , and then looked at strenth most channels are round the 75% to 90% mark , once again :THANKS: , for all your help and patience with me

no probs , cheers m8 , one other thing is there any of the channels on this bird that show smackdown and raw (wwe)

Back