TM1500 owners .....

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
get testing with this new firmware guys, enjoy while it lasts. D+ package on 19degrees-Astra1 and 30W thanks to Darkman.

Available here

also for 1000D, 1000CI and 1600CI

just to check guys, are you all getting the English soundtrack on the films? Because some are reporting not getting english and only getting spanish audio on the taquillas.
If you do only get spanish then you need to edit the channel AudioPID. You have to add 1 to the audioPID figure, so for instance if its 220 then english audio will be 221. Only try editing audio PID if your audio button does not automatically change the audio to english though.
Any probs please report back, thanks.

WOW what a patch, not having any trouble with the soundtrack, i just use the lang button and then use the left and right button to toggle to unknown, this gets me the english soundtrack, but i am still tuning channels in at the moment.

UPDATE: I have come across a few channels tht are not transmitting the english sound track on some films, i have done a audio PID search and no change.

Done the pid change thing on the only channel that wasen't in english (chuckie) but no joy so i put in a 3 and it worked fine.

sorry newbie how do u know if u have the lateset patch only got reciver today and he said it had ? all the latest patchs

cheers yorkie1

on remote press menu go to system information press ok & it should say s/w vesion + date. by the way did you get the 7755 or the 1500. with the above i have spanish, need to try pids later

Just one bit of advice m8 when your checking to see what new channels you have make sure you do it on your own with the doors locked some well one that i found and deleted of the adult channels are men on men and it doesen't look good when your brother in-law walks in just as you turn over PMSFL he thought i'd turned, and the rest will all be locked out tonight child proof, am i the only one this has happened to :Hit:

has anybody ever done a guide to acyually what channels broadcast with what language only had the system set up for a few hours know and still don't seem to have found any english speaking channels !

_www.lyngsat.com has lists of every channel on every sat with language shown to the right of details on each channel. But you have to realise the list is extensive and will probably take you several days to go through, and for instance AB1 will be shown as 'french' but has odd english programs as do many other chans so a list isnt that useful really.
Go to 28degrees for lots of english channels and the rest you will need to add over time as you find ones that suit you. What type of chans are you looking to get?

is there a tutorial on how to update or patch my 1500ci+ i have downloaded the patch -which is calleddarkmanpatch-m-1500ci+tm1000_27-8-o5.zip and i understand i need a loader where do i get that from ?

also does the reciver have to be connected to the the sat feed as my pc is on the other side of the house ?
will this affect the channel list i alredy have and has anybody got the lateset loader i went on the technomate website and theres are 3

TM-1000CI & TM-1500CI +Loader
TM-1000CI & TM-1500CI +Loader
TM-1000CI & TM-1500 CI+ Loader
19-12-2004 19-December-2004

TM-1000CI & 1500CI+Editor
TM-1000CI & 1500CI+Editor
TM-1000CI & TM-1500 CI+ Loader
Channel editor for TM-1000CI & 1500CI+Editor
V1.11 19-DecEMBER-2004

TM-1000CI AND TM-1500 CI +
TM-1000CI AND TM-1500 CI +
Upgrading software for TM-1000CI AND TM-1500 CI +
1.49 12th August 2005

which 1 do i use or is there better 1

also have a little problem withe reciver it says it has finished moving with on screen display but actually the dish is still moving and i have to wait abouta minut till the channels actually come live is this a software glitch ?
cheers for any help yorkie !

loader software for all models, patches for all models, and step by step instructions all here

enjoy

will tis effect the fact that it has been opened up to multictypt ! well i think thts what they call it ?

that means that the card reader will read many different types of card, not just one (viacess, irdeto etc) and as far as i know patching the reciever does not affect the card reader

In its virgin state the TM will only read official cards, but after the patch it will read fun cards and other programable cards. regards.

what sort of channels can i get if i programme some card i have funcards gold cards tit cards rom10 atmega i think i have them all plus a cyptik programmer a elvis and a infinity usb progrmmer are these anygood to me and if so what do i do i already have an art card in and working and know i have just done the new patch bit i couldn't tell u if it has worked because i don't know what i am supposed to get !

if you go to hotbird try spice platinum channel (make sure no kids around) if that comes on then the patch has worked ;)

i already had that
what about hispiat or something like that people are saying that the hotbird 1 has gone off or is it astra

i don;t know its all to confusing !

what about the cards what can i get with them if i was to programme them and what do i programme them with
]

cheers Yorkie1

Back