Tm twin Release date ?

funny you should ask

this is a quote taken from a deleted post, deleted for another reason so I see no reason I can quote this bit

With the release of the highly anticipated TM-TWIN-OE receiver starting lunch date 14-02-2012 ,
Remaining function to be fixed in tm-twin before 14-02-2012 is common interface {ci} live rewind-dvb subtitle that's all.if you are not bothered about these 3 functions you can order anytime otherwise wait

did you want to buy one ?

I wanted to buy one knowing the problems, I mailed technomate and got no reply and also asked my sat supplier and he couldn't get me one. I don't really want to go for a clone duo but may have too.

Shame they not using the same multucript common interface as a DMM would have worked out the box lol. not sure about the live rewind-dvb subtitle but being as the image used its a ripped off vu+ duo image would that not have worked either out the box.

whom has actually played with one of these TM-TWIN OE units ? also cannot see any being flooded to flebay yet

My bad :\ . purchased from TM direct i guess can't see any f/s on other sites , but i maybe going blind with old age.

I dont think they are on general sale at the moment, nothing has been announced yet as far as Im aware

maybe someone who has contact with TM will confirm

an announcement about 25-02-12 i was told, this i belive was for the TM800 too.

but anyway wouldn't mind getting hold of one of these to have a play with

I dont think they are on general sale at the moment, nothing has been announced yet as far as Im aware

maybe someone who has contact with TM will confirm

There is no official release date for this twin thing, expected release will be end of the month but not yet confimed

You can not even buy direct from Technomate as I have asked the question.

Of course as you have one and I don't at the moment but things change.

hehehe you aint gonna hold up the TM factory are you!

Unfortunately this is a TM800 thread and therefore any talk about any other receiver would be wrong and unfair to TM800 owners such as myself
I think “Rat” said DW would not open another section for the TM Twin box until

a. It was released
b. enough members wanted it

Hopefully when this happens I will be in a position to tell you just how good the twin box is

as for now and in this section of the forum all I will comment on is release dates and improvement dates for 800 that I have been led to understand as being correct.

tbh Rickie I personally dont mind and I think it will be TM800 owners that are most interested in the Twin
any info you do have and are allowed to share surely would be of interest to potential buyers :)

Im out the loop now so Im in the dark myself tbh

any threads/posts can be moved into a new section when its made :)

its up to you though

Unfortunately this is a TM800 thread and therefore any talk about any other receiver would be wrong and unfair to TM800 owners such as myself

I think you will find this is a TM Twin thread in the TM800 section and theres no harm sharing your views on the receiver :)

now now manic behave :)

seriously though it seems members are interested with the progress :)

Back