TM-Twin OE

Status
Not open for further replies.

stav8124

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have seen people selling these on eBay so i assume everyone is starting to sell these not only from Technomate. Can i please have some feedback if its worth trading my TM800HD in for one or buy a different twin receiver? I mainly need a twin tuner with a RF modulator as i don't like the clutter of wires to put a modulator which this has but as my TM800 aint worked out great is it worth trusting them again? Help needed please!!!

The Twin is a totally different machine compared to the TM800 with RF the VU+ Duo is the closest comparison I can think off but has no RF. So if your considering PX then go for it as it works a hell of a lot better than the TM800HD unless you want to spend more for a DUO

Or buy yourself a DUO clone and save yourself nearly £100...

it works a hell of a lot better than the TM800HD

My Mum used to say to me "if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say anything"

so Ill keep schtum ;)

My Mum used to say to me "if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say anything"

so Ill keep schtum ;)
The Internet is about freedom of speech boss so carry on fellar lol

I dont quite get what you mean bally ?
whats manic done wrong ?

I'm sure manic may have details of a deal thats why he said PM him so nothing wrong with that

I'm sure manic may have details of a deal thats why he said PM him so nothing wrong with that

I think what bally asked was a fair question “are you trading now?”
Don’t think it was to say Manic was doing anything wrong, in actual fact knowing all about the deal before reading Manic’s post I actually think manic is doing a very decent thing

I think what bally asked was a fair question “are you trading now?”
Don’t think it was to say Manic was doing anything wrong, in actual fact knowing all about the deal before reading Manic’s post I actually think manic is doing a very decent thing

As you know about the deal then you know fine well manic isn't trading and hasn't mentioned where the deal is and he wants to keep it to PM as I'm sure the person doing the deal would also,I also know of the deal btw

As you know about the deal then you know fine well manic isn't trading and hasn't mentioned where the deal is and he wants to keep it to PM as I'm sure the person doing the deal would also,I also know of the deal btw

Where you trying to go with this, I for one minute never said Manic was trading nor did I ask if Manic was trading

My point is I don't see the problem in the poster that did ask manic if he was trading or not, as it did not come across to suggest Manic was doing anything wrong to start with.

Are you a trader now?

Never sold a receiver online or as a business and wont be starting now mate.
Only ever sold or traded an older receiver between mates.
The deal I said pm me about was from a seller on here, as it is against forum rules to promote sales on here other than PM that is what I did.
Any problem?
I take it your question is answered now?
Any ways the deal is excellent, TM Twin + 500gb hard drive, free wifi stick for £279

Where you trying to go with this, I for one minute never said Manic was trading nor did I ask if Manic was trading

My point is I don't see the problem in the poster that did ask manic if he was trading or not, as it did not come across to suggest Manic was doing anything wrong to start with.

You lost me as usual Taking things the wrong way as usual reread what I posted to Bally then perhaps it might sink in, manic knew of a deal and said to pm him correct? Bally asked if he was a trader now correct, No where did I Say you accused manic of trading perhaps a trip to specsavers would be in order so where are you going with this

Last edited:
Thread cleaned and closed.

Further information can be gathered from the forums search function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back