**TM-Twin-OE** For Sale**

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Like New And Hardly Used

Latest image installed (29th) most stable image to date going by the reports and in line /faster that VU

Reason for sale is this box is just not for me tbh, I dont even think Id like the VU as the images/layout is the same :) so its just not to my preference in all honesty

This box retails for £279

Im looking for £220 Delivered to mainland UK <<<<< **Price Drop**

I dont think thats a bad price tbh ?

Attachments

• twin back.jpg
    twin back.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 58
  • twin front.jpg
    twin front.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Boxed.jpg
    Boxed.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I don't see your name in the image lol...........:mod:

Your right mate my bad :(
I'll rectifie it tomorrow

Post 1 updated :)

Last edited:
I will start with an offer of £200, money is tight!!!!!

I put £230 to cover postage and any fees in transaction so I would hopefully come out of it with £200 :)

so if your happy to cover postage and fees Im happy :) as long as I clear £200

thanks for the offer mate :)

no probs mate
thanks for taking an interest :)

As far as I'm aware It is m8, But rat will confirm that For you

the TM-TWIN-OE is both linux AND closed source capable and is user switchable between modes. the linux side of it is the same as other Enigma2 (Open Embedded) satellite receivers, such as the DM800, Vu+ duo, DM8000, etc, etc

**Price Drop**£220**

I wouldn't mind changing out my TM800HD if the twin is any good as the former unit crashes (often) when switching between satellites thanks to its shti o/s..

Does it use the same remote codes as the TM800? (save me reprog'ing the remote lol)
Does it solve the Bit Error Rate issues that plague the TM800 on some satellites?
Does the scart output RGB when the unit is in HDMI mode as I need it to work on an HD panel and via a scart distribution system.
Does it support 1TB HDDs?

If you can answer any of that (positively) I'd consider it m8 :D

Does it use the same remote codes as the TM800? (save me reprog'ing the remote lol)
Nope, ive just tried a TM800 remote and not a single button did anything

Does it solve the Bit Error Rate issues that plague the TM800 on some satellites?
Ive tested some random high bit rate channels across random sats, and not noticed any issues

Does the scart output RGB when the unit is in HDMI mode as I need it to work on an HD panel and via a scart distribution system.
I have connected a scart lead and HDMI lead, the receiver is set to HDMI 1080i mode, but if i switch the TV to scart input, theres a perfect picture there as well

Does it support 1TB HDDs?
I have tested with 300, 500, 640Gb and 1.5Tb drives with no problems

cheers Dude

I know 1TB HDD works coz I had that fitted :)

I'm a glutton for punishment so I'll take it off your hands then m8 :)

I can then offload my TM800 on to another victim, ahem I mean person.
TBH, the TM800 is fine for watching TV, which is exactly what they'll be doing, even if it did struggle with sat changes :)

I'll PM you as it might take a few hours to get this authorised :D

I did reply to a PM from you mate :)

Cheers m8. I raise your reply with, er, another lol

& Paid

I just need to reflash the TM800 and load as little on to it as possible so it can masquerade as a stable box before I offload it on to another fool, I mean owner :D [it better as I'm charging 250 for it...yes, I have no shame lol]

Cheers Rat ;)

Back