TM support dead????

baltazzar

Inactive User
Reaction score
Bonsoir à tous

Je m'offre la liberté de m'exprimer en français dans ce message, car mon anglais (limité) ne me permettrais pas d'exposer mes arguments de façon compréhensible dans votre langue.

Je voudrais simplement vous poser quelques questions?

- Quand Phantom poste ses patchs, serait-il possible d'avoir quelques mots d'explications sur les évolutions?
- Serait-il possible de développer des images TOTALEMMENT fonctionnelles pour les TM sous linux?
- Pensez-vous que les francophones aient envies d'acheter un TM qu'il soit HD ou SD?

Personnellement, je le déconseillerais à tous le monde.

A+

Google translation

Good evening everyone

I gives me the freedom to speak French in this post because my english (limited) do not allow myself to explain my arguments in an understandable way in your language.

I just want to ask you some questions?

- When Phantom posts his patch, is it possible to have a few words of explanation on the changes?
- Would it be possible to develop images for TM TOTALEMMENT functional Linux?
- Do you think the French have desires to buy a TM it is HD or SD?

Personally, I advise to everyone.

A +

A+

Google translation

A +

Bad translation; should be:

Personally, I would not recommend it to anybody

What baltazzar says quote TM support dead? unquote is in my opinion not true, but it has to be said that for people as myself who are quite new with TM and not so experienced with patches a little bit more explanation would be welcome.

Greetz

Bad translation; should be:

Personally, I would not recommend it to anybody

What baltazzar says quote TM support dead? unquote is in my opinion not true, but it has to be said that for people as myself who are quite new with TM and not so experienced with patches a little bit more explanation would be welcome.

Greetz

I don't see why some people say that support for TM is dead, we still have a lot of support from Phantom, and if anybody want to know how to install the patches its plenty of support in this forum

i agree i have not been on this forum for very long but have found it very good.we are getting the most out of the equipment we have got.well done to everybody

tm support is far from dead and great credit must be given to phantom and others who keep these recievers updated with freebies and especially the non lan capable ones some of which are about 10 years old. i do think that a info pdf file could be added with the patches. keep up the good work guys, regards mdt

I think this forum is one of the best for technomate support most other forums try to sell there own supported receivers but thanks to the tm community softcams and the occasional patches are always made available:banana: long live technomate.

Hi lads
I think the support is very good on this site too
and everytime i think there is nothing new on my tm anymore
Phanthom and other members come up with something new to improve
the tm's.
Great stuff tm team:Clap:

Bonsoir à tous

Je m'offre la liberté de m'exprimer en français dans ce message, car mon anglais (limité) ne me permettrais pas d'exposer mes arguments de façon compréhensible dans votre langue.

Je voudrais simplement vous poser quelques questions?

- Quand Phantom poste ses patchs, serait-il possible d'avoir quelques mots d'explications sur les évolutions?
- Serait-il possible de développer des images TOTALEMMENT fonctionnelles pour les TM sous linux?
- Pensez-vous que les francophones aient envies d'acheter un TM qu'il soit HD ou SD?

A+

Google translation

Good evening everyone

I gives me the freedom to speak French in this post because my english (limited) do not allow myself to explain my arguments in an understandable way in your language.

I just want to ask you some questions?

- When Phantom posts his patch, is it possible to have a few words of explanation on the changes?
- Would it be possible to develop images for TM TOTALEMMENT functional Linux?
- Do you think the French have desires to buy a TM it is HD or SD?

A +

Happy New Year m8

Looks like some things Never Change lol

important than what ever STB you Choose for 2011

Best Wishes 6X

Hi XXXXXX,

deconseiller means, "Not to advice",

Anyway, he is just asking if Phantom could give some more Information on his patches
Do you think the french people would like to buy Technomate ?
>> WELL HAHA, when the TPS patch and othe french channels were all open TM was the most wanted box in french speaking belgium and France !

ANd yet an interesting question. Would it be possible to make a Linux Image, I think He means something like an UR team image on a TM receiver ? (god save us from that lol)
My opnion is that these images are already linux powered (os gate) But CLOSED.

Hi lads
I think Phantom has a sense of humor and wants it to stay a hobby and see if the tm users can find out themself what has changed and not plated out what is changed in the patches.Wich i kind of enjoy finding out what is new myself.

Back