TM- NANO - Series

i dont need Addon ok, but how can i change the keys? my TM-6902 HD-T2 super working ok but i can do same on Nano

Thank you for links and advice ,nanno have be flash with tmnano 3t -Apollo077-2019-02-19 ...GZ File

Do I Have to Flash again with new file ?
when download come as Zip file do i have to flash with openpli-enigma 2-4-t mnano 3tcombo or openvix 6.2.009release -tm nano se combo-usb?

What image does the box already have on it? Try menu, then press information. Let us know what's on it. Depending on what image is now on the box you maybe able to download a biss key update from the box. If not you will need to send a softcam key file to your box using dreambox control center or technomate control centre if you can find it.

Thanks , model: Technomate TM-NANO-3T, Image information : Virtuosso Image Xtreme ,By Vix,
Version :Apollo, Build 077, Kernel : 3.9.7 Drivers: 2014-10-17, Last update: 2014-11-07

Thanks , model: Technomate TM-NANO-3T, Image information : Virtuosso Image Xtreme ,By Vix,
Version :Apollo, Build 077, Kernel : 3.9.7 Drivers: 2014-10-17, Last update: 2014-11-07
Vix stopped supporting the 3T you can use OpenATV though

DOWNLOAD

Attachments

• openatv-7.0-tmnano3t-20220911_usb.zip
    111.1 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Anybody knows how to update bisskeys when you are on channel
you have to go softcam manager????? OR Vix istall local extension????????

Is there an option from the plugins menu such as softcam key updater? Should be something like menu, plugins, download plugins and them look for something like key updater.

Back