Tm nano firmware

the only image available at the moment is the 4D one, but, as the OE-A support the other TM receivers, and the nano images are built from the same code as the other TM boxes, id imagine that a ViX image etc wont be long appearing

the only image available at the moment is the 4D one, but, as the OE-A support the other TM receivers, and the nano images are built from the same code as the other TM boxes, id imagine that a ViX image etc wont be long appearing

being stolen as we speak lol ;)

what are the specs of this new box mate??
hem

cracking little box, enigma 2.....

HD DVB-S / DVB-S2 Satellite tuner
MPEG-4, H.264 & MPEG-2 Compliant
Broadcom MIPS 405Mhz Dual Core processor
2 Gbit NAND Flash memory
3 Gbit DDR RAM
Advanced dual mode Linux operating systems

Ethernet communications port
1 Viewing card reader
2x USB 2.0 high speed ports for external device support, supports flash storage, external HDD units, SSD HDDs, WiFi adaptors, keyboards, and more
Supports internal 2.5" SATA HDD (with additional optional cradle kit)
HDMI & RCA outputs
Simple LED display with IR command, recording and standby notification
Simple software updates via USB or ethernet
Generous 3A power supply
Unlimited channel memory
Super sensitive tuner
S/PDIF output for Digital audio
Multi language OSD menu system
12v power supply, ideal for use in caravans, power supply can be fitted internally if required
0.5W standby power consumption
Numerous plugins available
Full EPG available
Customisable skins
BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4OD and more on demand services available

Last edited by a moderator:

hi mate is there any update on this please

OpenATV have made an image. I have uploaded it to the TM Sat section for you.

Last edited:
OpenATV have made an image. I have uploaded it to the TM Sat section for you.

Thank you for this.

I see there is new OpenATV firmware for the other technomate oe receivers dated today but not for the technomate nano. Do you know of any other firmware for these receivers, as they seem not to have the same level of support as other technomate oe receivers and I'm worried I may have bought the wrong receiver.

there is another image dated 07/06/2013 trying to add it the download section as we speak. Not sure if doing it correctly as it is taking ages to upload

Back