tm-9100 setup

bustaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am trying to setup 3 tm linux indoor to c/s one off my card,
can someone help how to setup the initial ip side of it.

the one with the card in MUST have a fixed IP, so in setup/expert setup/ communications untick the DHCP box

now the other 2 boxes have a fixed point to look to for a card

what cams / card servers, if any, have you got installed m8

ok is going to be uk providors card and ccam .

Last edited by a moderator:
im not clued up on Cccam myself, but this is possible to do, im sure once one of the members who knows how the config files for this cam work, theyll be able to guide you in the right direction

but basicly, on the card with the box, you tell it to allow itself, as well as the other 2 boxes to access the card, and on the other 2 boxes, you tell them the address of the box with the card

my only worry is the initial setup,to make box talk togeter like running the cat5 cable hub router ect ect

each box needs a cat5, if theyre connected to a hub switch, this then needs to be connected to a router as well, so you could have main box downstairs with card in connected by cat5 to router, then 2 upstairs both with own cat5 to a hub, then a single one from this to the router

in my house, i have 3 boxes upstairs, an xbox360 and a computer all connected to an 8 way hub, this then has a single cat5 to a router in the cupboard, in the living room i have another 360, laptop, dreambox, tm6800super and tm500, all connected to a hub, then a single cable to the router, the kitchen has another hub with a PC and 2 more receivers, again a single cable to the router

then in the cupboard with the router is another receiver acting as my server, connected directly to the router

the router deals with all the addressing issues m8, except for the server, which always has the same IP address for the other boxes to look at

ok got it now just needed to run a diagram in my head b4 i start ,i my case
i will need to run from router hub 3 cat5 to the 3 tm linux then just make them talk .
cheers m8

thank you aaa + service and ansa.
lol: multi :

Back