tm 800 hd set up

jefro78

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all, im normally good at this had satellites for years but now im baffled, Ive been trying to set this box up today. Ive got it motorized from 30w to 28 east, picking the usual sats up, basically i need to know do i have to put an image on the box or not is there a motorized channel list, ive been on google for hours and haven't got any further forward, ive had a few different satellite receivers over the years, but this one seems very complicated, is there a beginners guide to setting it up, also how would i enter a line into the box

any help welcome thanks jefro78

You asked " do i have to put an image on the box or not?"
The receiver will have an image otherwise it would not work. If it does what you want, then no need to update it.

And "is there a motorized channel list?"
If you want to scan and not have bouquets/make your own this fine.There are Catseyes asnd Vhannibal lists at the link below. Just use DBedit/dreamset to transfer.

The receiver works like other OpenPLi based images apart from the things that do not work.

hi got the box motorized its tracking the arc, ive connected it to the internet via ethernet cable now it just says loading pli-E2 IQ been doing this do this for the last 20 minutes
any help welcome

ive connected it to the internet via ethernet cable now it just says loading pli-E2 IQ been doing this do this for the last 20 minutes

PMSL... maybe you could try the DW image? @digidude is the resident TM expert im sure he will advise you on the best/most stable image for your box,regards mdt

ive had satellite receivers for years ever since d2mac, pace, through the technomates last being the 1500ci super, had all the cards gold card, titanium etc, cams from the magic to the dragon, used various programmers Phoenix usb, then went on to spiderboxes got one now with everything on connected to 62 cards, you name it i get it, but this box has me baffled, ive read all the tuts been on you-tube, tried filezilla, said ip was wrong, tried dreamboxedit, been on with this box for 2 days cant get no further, been told to get the tm 5402 any info welcome

Lets do things in stages.
Have you been able to install the image I linked to?

Back