Reaction score
TM-800 HD-08-01-2010

Below list fixed
1-G wifi router
2-PVR
3-Cam d 3
4-Static ip display
5- Lip sync
6-Enhanced performance of channel change and inside menus .

Technomate software online

Last edited by a moderator:
the easiest and fastest way is via USB m8, set it into miniroot mode bytapping the power button, copy the image to USB stick, insert into receiver and press MENU, itll start flashing and reboot, youll be fully flashed, restarted and through the wizard in about 6 mins total

Will the be a DW image for this update?

i did think about creating a DW modified backup image, like the others, but due to problems people are having with WiFi, decided against it. But, i am working on adding the extras that are normally included in the DW modified image into my local copy of the source code, so it will be an actual DW-UR merged image

So far today ive created loads of images, but all have some form of issue, so have not released a single one, but, if enough people actually want a DW backup, i can create one in a little under an hour

i dont know if wifi is fixed ,but my problems are still there,

Wifi is working for me, as long as i do not select the option 'WPA or WPA2'

ttx and subtitles not fixed,

If you look at the main PLi forums, Vu+ support forum, and a few others, youll see this is an enigma2 / python issue, NOT TM800, and is being looked into by many teams for many receivers, untill a fix is submitted to openPLi, the same bug will be present on most images for most receivers

High bitrate HD channels still do not work at 1.0 west so what the heck they fixed?

again, not only limited to the TM800, theres posts about it in the spiderbox section, as well as on numerous other forums, especially PLi again, where a lot of scandinavian members are asking for it to be looked into

.More icons on front display?

theres no room for any more, so theres now a green and yellow LED on the rear of the receiver for people to get their flourescent fix ;)

from the Vu+ support site, about subs / txt on thor

can i make a small suggestion please i dont know if this is a vix thing or a vu thing but i notice sometimes the subs display at the bottom of the sceen as they should then the next person to speak it goes to the middle of the screen then the next person goes back to bottom the back to middle and there is a delay for the subs to go away. basically it fills the screen with writing and you cant watch what u are watching. the colour system i have no issues with and alsi i am not fussed with it being cenralised all iwant to suggest is it stays in either i signle line or 2 lines and stays at the bottom of the screen.

from the same forum

I have been testing the latest VIX-Team-Image and I like it a lot so far. I have only one little thing that I seem unable to find. I need the option "enable high bitrate" to receive a few channels

and if you link posts from the developer side of the Vu+ support forum, to the openPLi forum, youll se the number of tickets submitted for fixes to the openPLi source to get help with these things

from the PLi site, of fixes in progress

- Support high CI bitrate

anbd loads ofposts in dutch about subs and txt

I want to upgrade to this but I hate them cogs how do I manually change it?

so when and if do we get a fix for hard disc problem, EG tm800 does not see the harddisc or may sometimes.

What was the pvr fix?.Recording paths only give option of front ,rear or internal disc.I havent found a way of being able to choose a specific folder on my ext hdd to put recordings.ie movies , soaps etc.

Going back to dw25.12.10 this one does nothing for me.

Digidude,
Can't seem to find miniroot by tapping power button, just seems to switch box off & on???
Also can I tell which image I've got at this moment?

Menu
Infomation
About
will tell you what Image is on the box

what are you trying to do with miniroot mate ?

Menu
Infomation
About
will tell you what Image is on the box

what are you trying to do with miniroot mate ?

Flash his reciever.

You need to turn your box off at the BACK, then back on whilst tapping the power button on the FRONT. When the menu displays miniroot press menu to flash.

Make sure you have update.bin on a fat 32 usb stick in the front of the reciever.

Already been answered

digidude said:
Wifi is working for me, as long as i do not select the option 'WPA or WPA2'

squig007

1-Press LAN
2-move to Wireless
3-Press yellow button on your remote wait for confirmation.
3-See green thick left of wireless press ok
4-press ok on adopter setting
5-Go to encryption thick NO press ok
6-Go to scan wireless press ok and wait about one minute if router not found
7-Go to your router wifi setting set to no encryption and re boot the router.
8-Test your pc or laptop to make sure internet is active.
9-go to tm-800 re peat scan warless again if no joy.
10-Go to restart wireless-and wait a bit may be one or two minutes if no
11-Turn off from rear for one minutes re start again by going to scan wire less if no joy
12-open your box and see if connection is lose
13-If above ok after that you can set to password If non above work for you as number 13 is not lucky number do not buy any lottery ticket because you will lose
I tested above in my wifi G router start working in minute 2 :banana:

Back