TM 6900 HD Combo Super

davidmt

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi there - just been given one of these boxes with a Dragon cam and loader card. I already had a motorised dish (which remarkably worked after not being used for over 2 years!!) and an old FortecStar unit so have managed to change boxes and get the TM set it up to several satellites. Now besides saying hello is the Dragon cam any use or should I just patch the TM directly (is there a consensus on the best patch?). Also is there a tutorial on what the patch does and how to use it. I am comfortable applying the patch but not so sure on how to use it and want to experiment. Also is there a decent satellite and channel list can be loaded to these boxes as I now have hundreds of foreign channels that I have no interest in whatsoever but would rather no delete them all individually - just wanted to find some decent HD/sport/movies/Italian channels. Thanks.

Hello Davidmt, and welcome to DW forum. Having just got back into this satellitre jag myself I am not quite so up-to-speed as many on here.

All I will say is 7.52p is the most recent patch of any worth, there have been a few test patches since then, but aparently they are not very stable and cause box freezing issues. You will find all the information of patch uploading, Keys, channel lists in the sticky sections on this thread - take your time to trawl the forum and play with your box.

All the best

KJ

7.26p appears to be the patch of choice for the 6900 once done just load up the Softcam.key file and explore whats open not much until they get around to sorting out the UPC 0.8° west EMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Back