Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM-600 Will not connect to internet, Please Help

Big_Buckz

Inactive User
My TM-600 will not connect to the internet for some odd reason, tried everything that came up while searching google but nothing seems to work. The box is connected to a router and I have even tried a new router, tried assigning a static IP address, tried the "Enable DNS" option from expert settings, even tried re-flashing new image. Nothing has worked so far and I really need someone's help

tried another lead, didn't work, tried the same lead on a laptop and it worked, even tried connecting the box directly to the modem and that didn't work either

Check at the back of the box were you plug in the lan cable that the led lights come on when you plug the lan lead in. I had one of these boxes and the lan jus died.

The lights for the lan are on in the back, thats what I thought too but I can FTP into the box no problems

the TM receivers ping a server and run a script to verify their internet connection

this server has been down for the last few days

if you put a line to connect to a remote server, youll probably find that its working over the net, but the receiver cant verify for itself that its connected due to the server it asks if its online, not being able to reply

the TM receivers ping a server and run a script to verify their internet connection

this server has been down for the last few days

if you put a line to connect to a remote server, youll probably find that its working over the net, but the receiver cant verify for itself that its connected due to the server it asks if its online, not being able to reply

But then if that was the case wouldn't I still be able to update my CCcam? as I would be connecting to a remote server, however thats not working and the field "Static IP" when you press LAN shows up as "No internet connection" rather than displaying the modem IP address

If you can ftp into the box no problem then your connected, it is strange your box is saying your not, can you get into your router and change your boxes IP
to like 33 on the end so Its well different from your other stuff and maybe make it static just a thought :mad:) Im probably wrong but I can remember doing this my self in the past to solve some issues with a virmin router.

:Frog:

Last edited:
If you can ftp into the box no problem then your connected, it is strange your box is saying your not, can you get into your router and give your box a static IP

thats well different from your other ones like 33 on the end are something just a thought :mad:) Im probably wrong but I can remember doing this my self in the past to solve some issues with a virmin router

Tried that but that didn't work either, set it to 25 but still nothing, tried an older UR image too but that didn't work either so updated back to IQ

the static ip will show your actual ISP assaigned IP address, the ping runs a script, which talks to the iQ server, which has another script running on it, that registers your router IP address, and replys with it, and this is whats shown in the 'static ip' section

i have setup a TM500Super (same software as the 600) and while it does report that its not connecting to the internet, its connecting to a remote server with no problems running cccam or newcamd

MMMM thats weird I had this problem about 2 year ago It took me ages to solve I just cant remember the issue digidude talked me through it Im sure I just startred from scratch and went through step by step.

Im lost for Ideas m8 but Im sure cuebase are one of the clever chaps will have a think on it lol

Thanks for the help guys, learnt something interesting from digi so thanks for that too digi.

I finally got it working, there are a few things you can try to fix this problem but for me it was just doing a simple Factory Reset not a Quick one but the full factory reset. So if anyone does experience similar problems try a full factory reset and it might fix your problems.

Its going ok so far lets hope it stays this way, the static IP now does show the correct ISP assigned IP and I am finally connected.

Back