Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tm-600 super?

- Have you got the original box your legit reciever box came in ? there is a barcode sticker on there. You need a program called B16 MCC Box key covertor...google it. (You can also use the number printed on the back of the actual viewing card however this doesnt always give the correct box key).

- Enter the number under the barcode into the software and it will convert it to your boxkey and also create your cccam.cfg file with the boxkey already entered.

- Then you need to conenct your box to to your nextwork (wireless router etc). assign it an IP address DHCP or Static...doesnt matter..

- FTP into you box using a FTP clien such as Fliezilla...copy the cccam.cfg file you created with B16MCC software into the /var/etc folder on the box.

- Reboot the box...make sure CCCAM 2.1.4 is set as the defualt Softcam.

Last edited:
ok great, finally technomate sort something out, i guess it couldn't be done with the regular tm500/600's so they released a new model??

now if the widescreen issue is fixed its off to fleabay to get one.....

ok great, finally technomate sort something out, i guess it couldn't be done with the regular tm500/600's so they released a new model??

now if the widescreen issue is fixed its off to fleabay to get one.....

LOL..dont speak to soon...I would take a statement made my a new member with 3 posts...with a pinch of salt...

He didnt actually say he has a white card being used in a TM500 Super with CCCAM 2.1.4 just says he has 3 TM500 supers what arwe working fine...

Maybe these are just clients...someone who has tested this needs to provide a concrete answer on the white card/cccam 2.1.4/server issue...

you gets get crap picture mine is part from that its ok

What do you mean "crap picture" on standard FTA channels, or from channels recieved from a share...or when viewing premium channels of a local card ? is the general picture quality poor, or is there breakup/lag ?

the pitchure not that good top bottom screen got black not full screen i have 32in hd tried settings etc aswell its really good for cs etc put my clines in no lag glitch or nothin

Martin that's strange, as my TM-600 gives a much better picture than any of my other boxes, some people have some complaints about the widescreen bug and other issues but I have never heard of any complaints of poor picture quality. Do you think it may be worth checking the settings in the setup again and on the tv then possibly checking / trying other leads. How is yours connected to your Tv? Maybe this is down to the new super series (although I hope not)
I wonder if Digi could suss out if the new super version is made by the same manufacturer as the older version, or if they have chosen a different supplier.

im a tm800hd owner and have seen the tm600 in action and the picture quality is as good as if not better than the tm800 very clear and crisp. you have to wonder about the judgement of anyone who supports stoke (just joking) :Devil:COYS

Back