TM 600 smargo

Digi,, its coming soon,,,, cvs being updated today/tommorow with fixes first for usb etc i told you about and then you will see phonix working.

woohoo

ill update tomorrow night after work then, now i have to try and remember the file i changed to disable the rfmod lol

wise thing to do would be leave your current one intact, and checkout a fresh version so its no chance of getting mixed up ;)

No, I want it too, the firmware hasn't the drivers needed, if you are waiting for a new firmware that support it, forget it, coders from TM are jokes.

But it would be possible, since DM7020 and DM7000 are also PPC, and have those drivers in the firmware...

LOL :Clap: :banana:

Aye matey i just had a BIG **** off LOL at that, if only doctors said that when you asked when am i going to die. soon very soon. an a year later your still here!
I have emailed TM asking them to, 1 hand some free box's out to other teams,
2 get the code out to people, 3 get iplayer/itv/od.5player working!!!

3 get iplayer/itv/od.5player working!!!

the only receivers that have this working are licensed for it, i cant see TM paying for a license to create software that as soon as its released will be slapped straight onto every other enigma receiver out there

DMM are running a competition for best plugin though, so you could write this yourself, win a massive prize, and get godlike status in the linux receiver community

the only receivers that have this working are licensed for it, i cant see TM paying for a license to create software that as soon as its released will be slapped straight onto every other enigma receiver out there

DMM are running a competition for best plugin though, so you could write this yourself, win a massive prize, and get godlike status in the linux receiver community
lol a can just about write my name!!!

Back