TM 600 smargo

i dont think its actually changes anything to cause damage, i think its more some sort of conflict going on, maybe with the internal electronics of the adaptor and the control board of the HDD?? i dont really know, its just a guess, but the same problem happened every time

you dont need to reflash m8, just format your HDD and reboot, its stopped recognising the filesystem on the hard drive, and untill the power to the hard drive is reset, itll keep failing to reformat as well, so its reboot, reformat, reboot, and alls good again

as far as i know theres no real easy way to reverse engineer the image itself, im quite new to learning how theyre actually built, and after seeing this, if it was possible to revert the .img back to some sort of code, itd be impossible to make any sense out of it

This is being implemented guys, not long now. Taking time to sort out the drivers for it.

UR

Thats great news that is what I have been waiting for. The work you are doing on this images is fantastic. These machines really need your support to suceed and what we have seen so far they will.

Thanks
Coley

You're welcome!

Everyone @ UR are doing their best to make a top img and thank everyone here for their support too!

Also, you can use a Phoenix Card Reader in the mean time if you'd like, that works ok (I don't have one myself, but another team member does).

You're welcome!

Everyone @ UR are doing their best to make a top img and thank everyone here for their support too!

Also, you can use a Phoenix Card Reader in the mean time if you'd like, that works ok (I don't have one myself, but another team member does).

ive tried everything i can think of to get a pheonix recignised using newcs on a tm500, 600 and 9100, and in the end gave up as was told its been written out of the source code for these boxes

do you have any more info on this? ill try again over the next day or 2 with the latest images

Like you digidude tried everything I thought the serial port was not fully wired so it would not work. Please tell us how.

Thanks Coley

Sorry guys, my mistake. Another guy is working on the Phoenix Card Reader, it's still in testing stages.

UR

This smargo is like my plumbing it has so many leaks in it. Found others who are having the same troubles with linux gamma and smargo. So it looks like the only hope is the ur team sorting out on the tm600.

By the way were is the ur team member seemed to have a flurry of posts then done one. Was he for real.

Coley

This smargo is like my plumbing it has so many leaks in it. Found others who are having the same troubles with linux gamma and smargo. So it looks like the only hope is the ur team sorting out on the tm600.

By the way were is the ur team member seemed to have a flurry of posts then done one. Was he for real.

Coley

there is more than one UR team-member on here :banana:

The phoenix/smargo will be added to UR image promise,, chilll your bones.

I am well chilled m8ty its only a satty box, did I come across as irrate or something.

Regarding you promising that it will come do you know him then.

Still think its a bit sus some one new coming on the forum posting like crazy then doing one.

Coley

I am well chilled m8ty its only a satty box, did I come across as irrate or something.

Regarding you promising that it will come do you know him then.

Still think its a bit sus some one new coming on the forum posting like crazy then doing one.

Coley

No ,, unsure wheather i know him or not, he aint replied to my pm yet,, But regardless, i am a UR cvs team member and can assure you it will be fixed.

next step is kernel upgrade with usb>serial support and usb card reader support .. :proud::proud::proud::proud:

UR team, yous are all doing a top job, and for no reward except the satisfaction of doin it.... thanks guys all of ye... What would the tm5 or 600 be without ye....

UR team, yous are all doing a top job, and for no reward except the satisfaction of doin it.... thanks guys all of ye... What would the tm5 or 600 be without ye....

Main support would be iTgate first and foremost :p,, obviously,,, but TM is a nice sister, and seems TM dont have any coders of there own as they work from itgate repos. :p but tm9100 has support for a while from UR team as some will know ;)

Gamma only works with phoenix card reader as far as i know. It's the same for the dreamboxes. A little more time and all will be ready!

Thanks monkey just wonder how u new. The gamma works in a dm7000, dm7020 and dm800/8000 with a smargo . The dm500s works with a serial pheonix programer and a gamma. Also under linux the smargo reads the gamma but for some reason does not pass on the correct ecms. It would be a masive bonus if this smargo would work with the tm600 and would make it the top linux sd box. (which it probably is anyway)

Regards Coley

Gamma only works with phoenix card reader as far as i know. It's the same for the dreamboxes. A little more time and all will be ready!

ive been saying since the birth of the 9100, and the rebirth of the 9101 (9100super) that a pheonix reader wont work with these boxes/images

i dont know if the serial port is active using images other than UR for the 9100, ive never tried

ive had a gamma card working with ALL of my enigma1 dreamboxes with no problems

the serial port is active for a pheonix on the iTgate box images, which was confirmed to me my a member of the URteam via msn over the weekend who is very active on DW

small things like this needs enough people prepared to try images that dont work, to enable images that do work to be created, and not everybody is into doing that, especially if their receiver is their main mode of viewing

Digi,, its coming soon,,,, cvs being updated today/tommorow with fixes first for usb etc i told you about and then you will see phonix working.

Back